1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Thanks man. My bad for the late response on this. I posted an update in my journal just now with helpful advice that you can refer to: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/my-journey.161102/

Great job on getting to the 290s btw. That's awesome. Keep it up

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  2. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

3. Karnakavach555

It looks like old fighters are coming back...

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. Karnakavach555

hi @Enigma897 ,
    Where are you.. How are you doing... I am not able to message you.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

6. Brrr.. a week .
    Can't trust a soul too .
    People argue about that . They say shaolin monks got no WD. A famous boxer said 10 weeks before a fight if a woman comes to his dreams, he replies ''I got match on date XX-XX'' (for the nerds like me, it is not Ali nor Tyson ) .
    But Deontay Wilder was . ''Women'' You can never know ''their type'' neither trust their word for preferences . Ahh.. which leads me back to ''can't trust a soul '' Xaxa
    You are a young bull on the come up .

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  7. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Checking in, @Pedro.kills how are you doing mate??

@primordial-saiyan heyyyy how's everything going? I see that your counter has a nice 25 on it ;)

@Skiller man, I will give you probably the holygrail for calisthenics and body weight exercises (you might know it already)

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine [best reddit group for calisthenics, this routine is such a miracle, they also have videos that you can find on how to do the exercises and they also have a routine for home in this covid crisis that we are going through]

Stay stronk mates ;)

8. Karnakavach555

9. Karnakavach555

May be unconscious took over. It depends on person.
    In my experience, wet dream can be avoided by having only clean thoughts. There may be more things, yet to be revealed to me. Who knows.
    I think, wet dream is not considered as a relapse in No PMO. I am just applying one extra condition on me. Everybody need not to do that. That is perfectly ok.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  10. When was that? I have a right to change my preferences, haven't I? We all are evolving after all :D Don't be too tough on me, I'm not one of these women who treat men in bitchy way. Anyway, let's not digress, everyone is on their individual journeys here. Checking in another great day!

11. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. I noticed that while I am able to finish my planned stuff, some things are beginning to slip through the cracks, which means that my overall productivity has slipped. I have no idea why this is happening, so I made a spreadsheet to track stuff. Turns out that I spend 3 hours on each task now for some reason. Need to get back in the productive state and sleep early today so I can start churning out productivity again.

12. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

13. Checking in reached day 33 @Alex_Al
    It has been a good week, how about yours? :)

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yo!
    So woke up late, cause a transformer blew up near my house,which means no lighting, so couldn’t study early in the morning. When I wake up late, the day goes bad, so I did about 4 hours of productive work, ran about 4 km,almost a km more than yesterday. Didn’t play the keyboard today, cause I’m teaching my dad how to play it! This will teach me patience in teaching beginners, which will greatly help me in the future!
    Check in day 3

15. Checking in @Paf-On @primordial-saiyan A week is coming to an end. I wish my week was more productive. Earlier in the week I wasted some time on video games, felt it wasn't a good use of time so decided to quit and instead use that time to read more good books. Hope I will make a better use of time from now on and make better progress on my research projects as well! Hope you guys are doing well too and stay safe and healthy!

primordial-saiyan, Hck and cr7da8055 like this.
  16. Brahmachari 17

Brahmachari 17 Fapstronaut

Hey @primordial-saiyan, I want to join this tournament. I am from India. I am 17 years old. I started this No PMO on 30th December 2019. And made a streak of 39 days in first attempt. After that got caught by chaser effect and was not able to make streaks of more than 2-3 days. Somehow once made a 11 days streak but again failed. But then started again and now I am on 33rd day. And this time I am not gonna stop till my 1000th day. So long story short,

Current streak : 32 days
    Highest streak : 39 days.