1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. 7 days semen retention.
    21 no P .
    Something like that .

2. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Oh my dear,

It was not even the urges, it was rather the feeling of empowerment that got me there,

I was feeling so over control, that my mind just messed with me and said fuck it, let's do it

Need more humility and start from 0.

Thanks for the duel, thanks for the words,

Best of luck in your journey,

PS: Try to reach my mark ;)

3. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

"First, you, learn your lesson of humility thoroughly, starting from Day zero, hehe :D"

I heard a 'old saying' that humility is the basic quality needed for celibacy.
    Taunting is exciting. I like your way of taunting. I didn't expect that it is this much powerful.

cali4sto likes this.
  4. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Definitely,

Wise words,

Humility is an awesome skill to develop, it will also help you in the path of a succesful career and during your studies

Need to achieve more of that

Karnakavach555 likes this.
  5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. It's kinda okay, but not really since I am a little too slow doing my tasks for some reason.

6. Lets go.

7. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. This day was quite the disaster since I totally had a great start(sarcasm) and the fact that it is Friday didn't help. I can feel myself collapsing right now, great

8. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Hey bruuu

Are you fighting someone?

bellator de Christi likes this.
  9. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Looking for oponent, be careful, next round I might reach 240 days ;)

fg4795 likes this.
  10. checking for the week my dear cofighter @Alex_Al
    A full week
    Finally started again living, going in the mountains(I missed them so much), started working too, not fully but you know step by step we will come out also from this. Scheduling is going wonderful.
    What about you?

Alex_Al likes this.
  11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Glad to know that! Great book until where I’ve read!

fg4795 likes this.
  12. yea im fighting @NaddyBalhblah rn

fg4795 likes this.
  13. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Everything under control about PMO. This week although i have a flirt, it didn't go well... So psychological down :) its ok... Now i m feeling better. Maybe i was in a hurry and didn't notice the signs... Sometimes we cannot see clear cause desire is strong. So i realize PMO isn't the only thing we have to fight. But every desire that take "control" from us. Peace!

cr7da8055 and fg4795 like this.
  14. Nvm I’m on day zero because I gave into the chaser effect. I challenge anyone who wants to fight me to a battle.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  15. Sorry about that but as you said unfortunately not everytime we can be perfect ;). I am sure next time you will be interested in someone, you will be ready to the best :)

Alex_Al likes this.
  16. NaddyBalhblah

NaddyBalhblah Fapstronaut

17. Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well and on the path to their goals. Spring is finally in da house here, and I am enjoying every second of it. Updated my counter somewhat as I decided that sexual practices for women acc to dao principles and maybe therapeutic M would be OK for me, maybe not now but in the future to heal blocks in the body. In any case P or MO based on P is definitely a No for me and I hope it stays that way. I have decided to focus more on myself, my feelings, my thoughts and things I want to achieve in life, and I will be spending more time in nature and dancing more. Ditched alcohol and coffee and working on other not so good habits. Life's good. @Alex_Al don't be disappointed, maybe she just wasn't your girl, and that's all. I took this idea from one youtube video where that guy said, breadcrumb guy is just not your guy, period. I asked myself, really? Yeah, it's really that simple :D
    Much love and support to all, -
    fleurette.

18. It is indeed up to us to live it with this attitude ;)

Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  19. I have too much work.

To my boy here fighting . I am doing well and if something changes it will be seen in my signature.

Much love, fleurette.

fg4795 likes this.