THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

238 vote(s)
    75.3%
  2. No

78 vote(s)
    24.7%
  1. this made me laugh harder than it should hahah

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  2. did you relapse? if so, we'll keep duelling anyway coz the duel only started yesterday. You did a week which is good, keep going.
    2 in one night, urges must've been next level. Usually i wet dream if I think things before I sleep if you can limit this it may help.

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Sleeping right after eating definitely increases the chance of having a wet dream. Thoughts also affect it. Ill work on both these factors.

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey
    Had some urges today. Also had a wet dream. It followed after a day of random surges in libido, and it felt like the times before pmo. However, still going strong. Still sick though.
    Glad to hit the 50 day mark.
    Peace!

5. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Thanks I will [​IMG]

6. Always_moving_forward

@Saiyan123 ahhj want are you talking about!
    I only mean, I am really sorry but I won't let you win against my my fried [​IMG]

Stay strong, you will have to fight harder then you ever have before! [​IMG]
    You are the Braun one and I am the dark one MUHAHAHAHA
    Cheers Brother! :)

7. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

I’m not one to judge her if she wants to send me nudes; she’s a model whose comfortable with her body. All we know is she could be a great person whom is sexually active. I stated “ i already came” because i didn’t want to explain the fact that i don't M all so fast, so i went with the flow not to be awkward. Though i did tell her today i don't enjoying Ming and sexting/sex videoing doesn’t do anything to me (of course it does but we cant be living that life no more). I also brought it up on the forum because to talk about the daily struggles of P and M, and how we deal it with it. Though the deal breaker is that she drinks and parties, and i cant be around that especially the fact i don't have many friends here.

8. Pedro.Conquers

Let get it brother!!! We will win! We both from hell

9. Pedro.Conquers

10. And beast and I we're both from the shadow land, we're cool with fighting someone from hell. Don't get caught in our shadow mist though soldiers ;)

11. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

1 day check-in here as well

12. Pedro.Conquers

We like basically neighbors !!! Ill come by drop of some brain soup i just made; its a little spicy though. But just fyi i created the shadow land, you’re just a resident ;)

13. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

you sure will

14. I'm ready for this duel.
    I'm currently on day 16 on my streak, later I'll put my counter visible.
    A pleasure to be with you in this duel, @Saiyan123 and @Always_moving_forward . Know that I'll not give up, and this time I want to win ;)
    I wish you all the best in your streaks.

15. its day 93...sign of urges are long gone...kind of heartbroken so no undesirable thoughts in mind just all time are consumed in being depressed & frustrated...still i will continue this journey

16. Now who's looking slow and tired! Hah! Rival tou better stay on top of your game! It's your only chance you will catch up!

17. Haha...
    [​IMG]
    I was just waiting for you to move... i was getting bored already.

18. Checking in day four, it's all good in my shadow land :D

19. Always_moving_forward

Wooohuuuu let's get it!
    [​IMG]

20. Always_moving_forward

Ufff he got you goooooodd @King Ghoul Sstar hahahaah