THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Sorting it out now, will do. Thanks for letting me know :).

MONSTER MONK and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  2. 1 more day passed & count comes to 101 but coming days are hard to conquer

3. Zen guy

Zen guy Temporarily Suspended

Check in. Doing very well better than it has been in. Long time :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. FTI

FTI Fapstronaut

Checking in. Urges; strong!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. Beat them my brother. Show your strength. Remember what Allah says about those who can control their low desires:

For anyone who feared the meeting with his Lord [fearing the judgement of his bad deeds] and restrained himself from base desires, paradise will be home.

-Sura An-Nazi'at, Ayah 40-41

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    CoolBuddy7, MONSTER MONK and FTI like this.
  6. Amazing :) alhamdulillah.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  7. |THE DUELS OF NOFAP|OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATED OP - https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...of-nofap-no-pm-or-pmo-tournament-open.223686/

LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE NEW DESIGN AND FEEL FREE TO GIVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS AS THIS THREAD WILL CONTINUE TO EVOLVE WITH US INSHA ALLAH, I HAVE PLANS I WILL OUTLINE ALSO IN THE NEXT UPDATE SOON.

ALSO COMMENT IF I MISSED YOUR NAME IN DUELS, WARRIORS AVAILABLE IN REPLY TO THIS, IT'S A BIG COMMUNITY SO I APOLOGISE.

Some of my obligations to this thread*:
    1. Every friday, update OP and inspire the warriors with a post. Highly encourage strong fighters to do so also with a video and message. Every other friday I will put inactive fighters on warriors unavailable.
    2. Sort out fighters waiting for duels within 3 days if suitable rival is available.
    3. Provide quarterly updates, 1 has been done already
    4. Keep up the new Jewels of nofap thread which will include the best parts of here. ONGOING.
    5. Be the leader for this community if you allow me to be, I will try my best to help those struggling and inspire fighters to reach new heights.

* I will outline all in the update soon.
    Oh yeah forgot to add aswell, cool announcements are coming back :)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    CoolBuddy7 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  8. I didn't live at my home, I lived in a flat with 7 other people. I had to move out and bring my stuff home ;) and you're never annoying don't worry about that my brother. Just wanted to let you know aswell was planning to use the programming resources you provided on this soon and looking forward to knowing about your break, missed you around here :)

read through the first couple pages of this thread with comments from @MASTER MONK , @fleurette , @T H A N O S the titan, @Pedro.lives , @BeastBoyBalling, @DekuHope and a few other friends. Genuinely makes me smile because a lot of it is so funny but also the growth, everyone seems so much stronger in 3 months. I'm so happy to have met everyone on here even the newer friends who have joined :)

9. what team do you support? my house is very close to silverstone.

10. daily check in
    started to take cold showers so nothing to report unless that we all are going to make it
    so let us fight as a one man (or woman : ) ) and defeat this addiction

11. Day 122
    I had cravings yesterday and then cravings in sleep after 1 month... Mild nature....
    Today i have been stressing since morning due to personal issue as a result I am having pain in my chest and it is getting worse :(
    Prayers needed

12. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

That's the attitude to go! [​IMG]

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  13. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Much blessing sister!

14. Daily check in. Not in the best of mood these days because of boundaries I've had to enforce with toxic people including friends and family -- been distracting myself from this feeling of abandonment with food and beer. Not too much but still. It seems I need it as my crutch to stand and walk. It's good I don't have the urge to PMO - mainly because I hate myself and my body but I will get over it. Just need to stay in my cave for a while and will get out to midsummer feast this evening. No PMO today :) I will check in here this evening. I hope my all duel partners are doing OK? It's a honour for me to be in this duel - I respect all of you @BeastBoyBalling @Pedro.lives @T H A N O S the titan and I wish you best luck in reaching your goals! @Saiyan123 please update my user name :) and if you need any help over this thread just let me know - I'd be glad to help :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2019
  15. it's sad but I'm happy that you think you'll get over it.. All of us have some issues with themselves but we're here to overcome them together so I wish you the best of luck in this.. I'm sure you will.. You're stronger than you think.. We all are.. so let's bring down the enemy and live happily

16. Yes I will, it's the feeling I have at this moment bc of the anxiety and I mentioned the coping mechanisms of it. I've been in therapy on this for several years and I am noticing the improvements regarding the duration of these states and extent of coping behaviours. I am not happy for having them in my life but I am grateful to them for showing me situations where I still lose myself and do not hold my grounds. This helps me in my journey.

17. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you for this, my dear brother.

Alright, brother. I will talk to you soon, though. I have a lot to talk to many beloved people of mine in here.

I will talk soon, though. Just trying to check-in frequently as sister @Borntoshine33 suggested me.

* praying for sister borntoshine to succeed in fulfilling her objective, ( Going PMO free for 365 days ) right away ! *

So, sister fleurette is now @icelady ?? o_O

18. Fighter!

Fighter! Fapstronaut

19. I like your new name. Things seem difficult right now for you in terms of family, I hope it improves for you and you're strong aswell. I don't think you should hate yourself too, we all like you here and there's nothing constructive out of hate. Instead know as humans, we will make mistakes and we always need to improve but don't hate yourself my friend.
    I pray Allah heals your problems. I hope you have gone to doctors check up too for it.
    You probably know the verse,
    'And We send down of the Qur'an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss.' Surah Al-Isra [17:82]

Abu 'Abdullah bin Abul-'as (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    'I complained to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) about a pain I had in my body. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Place your hand where you feel pain and say: 'Bismillah (With the Name of Allah)' three times; and then repeat seven times: 'A'udhu bi'izzatillahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajidu wa 'uhadhiru (I seek refuge with Allah and with His Power from the evil that afflicts me and that which I apprehend)."'

[Muslim].

Deleted Account likes this.