THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

209 vote(s)
    76.3%
  2. No

65 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    keeping them crossed then, btw on pmo side I'm really fine, a little bit of a mess university but I'll get through this

2. Checking in. How are you doing @Kratos_GOW? Woke up today at 5.55 am, creepy :)

3. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Why dangerous?

prince san and primordial-saiyan like this.
  4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I am holding in. Still fighting just working on a new mindset.

5. we're on the same team?.. i didn't know.. Anyway congrats icey :D

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. Yes @Pedro.lives and you were fighting against me and the BeastBoyBalling aka @L'empereur, don't you remember any of many glorious moments that we've all been through? :D

7. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. hmm...yeah.. But i slipped and fell hard :(... Anyway kinda recovered now and feeling better:)

Jag Hyde and primordial-saiyan like this.
  9. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  10. It's weird how all my oponents have very powerful and mighty names though - sometimes I really get the feeling that I'm fighting my inner demons both inside and here on this thread :D @T H A N O S the titan well we can train a bit in other duels before the rematch, don't ya think? :D

11. Geeway

Geeway Fapstronaut

Day 0, relapsed twice today after a streak of 21 days. My second in like seven years. Damn I thought I was prolly gonna beat these streak and make it to 90 days. I guess I will have to try again but this time stonger. I'm having a Feeling of regret and depression right now between. Someone pray for me

12. Will reply to everything later, seen the messages :) also hope @icelady is less turned on now she's in a duel :D made me laugh. You're all great and much stronger than you think you are.

prince san and Deleted Account like this.
  13. Hahaha :D That's why you @Saiyan123 are always putting me in duels with some demonic or electronic opponents so that I would focus my sexual energy the right way and fight .. how nice of you :D

14. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

This is really something totally different for me. I'm waking up in the middle of the night, mind racing, a sense of being anxious about everything. I'm thinking about dropping from the challenge while I figure out how to get this under control.

I'm hoping the anxious feelings subside soon, I'm not 100% it is ALL from the No PMO. We have a lot of positive family changes happening in the next 6-8 weeks that my subconscious is dealing with on top of everything else.

15. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 25 - check in

From a depressed, miserable me a week ago to a productive, confident me this week - hopefully things are looking up!

Funny what a roller coaster this Nofap journey is

16. yeah sometimes, i get a lot of side affects. I had bad anxiety for one night but it disappeared.

prince san and Deleted Account like this.
  17. i always see numbers like 11:11, 22:22, 5:55. So weird, I don't think it means anything in our dimension though, maybe in some other.

prince san and Pure Taste like this.