1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Another beast :D

2. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I think Perdro Lives is back. But my verdict would be to follow the rule. Or ask the duelist if they'd like to continue or not. It's no duel if the opponent is not there to run his mouth :D

3. Yes exactly. I felt like ghosted and that got me really angry. I could have been happily travelling as well instead of checking in here and finding no opponent each time I did that. No more ghosting. I am really furious now, and if @Pedro.lives is accepted back to the duel he will lose. Period.

4. Grip36

Grip36 Fapstronaut

AAAAAAND I lost. Even though I failed, I learned a lot from the 10 days. I'm aiming for 20 and beyond next time.

5. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    If anyone wants to hear a follow up on my relationship stuff :
    I felt lonely for a long time and wasted a lot of time chatting with random girls on different apps just hoping I could find someone. But now i realise it's all Bullshit.
    I hold a different perspective now, if i do want a gf I'd want someone who's as clean as me from PMO. Whichiisn't possible Therefore i decided to drop all this and deleted all the useless apps .
    Now what I think I want is to focus on myself. All the texting probably made my eyes weak too.

6. I'm glad to know this brother, tbh with you I thought the same way a long time ago about loneliness and it brought me a whole world of trouble trying to eradicate that problem. I can say now for sure that I probably still am lonely but I'm happy with my own company in a sense. Seeing others with friends or a partner doesn't bother me at all. Usually just Allah wills to meet like-minded people and it happened in this past year and I've made my circle small. I feel like when I do meet my future wife really lol it's gonna be more coincidence than anything because through prayer and patience, Allah answers problems for me anyway. Glad to know you're doing good.

llortaton and MONSTER MONK like this.
  7. Almost had day 6. Don't we celebrate day 1's also?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. a day ended on good note... a day begins on good note...day 121/365

9. Almost thought about giving into my urges. Little did they know I had them in a choke hold. Check in Friday. Almost to my new PR.

10. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@ThisTrainDontStop checking in for the day. Definitely not feeling good today. First, I dream of relapsing. Then, I wake up and got so pissed that my brain feels vulnerable af. Might actually relapse soon, send help.

11. Daily check in
    Don't give up man we're here for you

12. @Turtleboi COME ON BROTHER YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS! Think of the relapse and think of what happens after. Your streak, gone... energy damaged, and so on. Then you have to come here and tell everyone that you lost a duel with a train? Hell no my dude! You've got better things to do than relapse.

13. Checking in day 32. Feeling great and feminine energy (not physical urges)'s been building up, great feeling. I am thinking to try some daoist meditation practices for women such as inner smile meditation. One year and a half without sex today and I am becoming very picky about any potential lovers - in a good sense because maybe now I value my body more?
    You come and go, I don't like your duel tactics. You wanted a vote, guys are voting, in the meantime, you disappear again without saying a word. Are you sexting with some chicks maybe? :D
    Let's duel my lord! I wrote this siren song just for you! https://images.app.goo.gl/rBr3Q5pQw5qmjLJ28

Pedro.Conquers and Kratos_GOW like this.
  14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Let's
    Let's Fight

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Yes

16. Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Pedro.Conquers and Kratos_GOW like this.
  18. Bitch ass enemy is attacking the fighters but we're holding up, a lot of warriors being attacked by the hordes of the enemy. That's always their plan, show your strength @Turtleboi, @EquitableMove and anyone in here struggling.

19. Checking-in on day fifteen :D
    @Saiyan123 so did I win my duel against @robchaw or we're doing a rematch?
    Just wanted to clear things up.

20. primordial-saiyan likes this.