1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Day 3 @fleurette . I have seen something terrible and that is Naruto English dubbed. #ShinraTensei
    And water is over and added sugar too, but it is all in moderation still. I needed energy drinks today, cause schedule is hectic. Much love to all, see ya tomorrow.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow they went till those episodes in English? Shines tenses is the best shit ever!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. My favorite jutsus are: Katon Gouka Mekkyaku, Sabaku kyu and Kawarimi no jutsu I love the hunting kuchiyose no jutsu of Kakashi against Zabuza.

And of course... Doton doryuuheki!

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  4. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I thought you were already in a duel with me bro...

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  5. Hi there, checking in. Thanks for counting duel days brother, I will count my blessing then maybe :) Had a productive day, played with kids in the evening, now enjoying freedom and my season of singleness, it is so much fun indeed! I guess my labradorite bracelet is working, got rid of a few toxic relationship since I bought it and it is easy for me to keep my boundaries. Really like it. I will now listen to some podcast or smth.

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  6. soooo busy with uni work sorry, i'm fighting strong though.

7. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

8. @cr7da8055 and of course .. when my boy zabuza does Kirigakure no Jutsu, you are dead and even don't realize it yet.

9. Day 4 @fleurette we are together in this ''ensemble'' . Just being in the duels is a thing. Brings so great memories of people who I know and I don't at the same time. Much love to all.

10. Oui, mon ami :) I like your motto "let's make the duels great again" :D - so let's go and create our future the way we want it to be.

11. Day 5 . @fleurette is with me . I feel that 5 days are not something to take for granted. I am putting effort in just being present , more aware. Thank you flower and duelists. Much love to all.

12. Oh yes I am. @L'empereur you are a wise beast now, and I like it. Let's conquer autumn 2019 and make it a clean one!

13. I see this thread has been less and less active
    but if someone is up for it
    I'm willing to have a duel again

14. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I'm feeling like duelling some cocky bastard. Not in a "hey there friend" kind of way. More like a "all I want is to see you lose" kind of way.

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah sorry bro :)

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Oh really? I remember you going past me during my last streak, and man when I gave up, I regretted losing to some loser like you. Wanna fight? Im sure you won't be able to get past 2 weeks, sore loser.

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

18. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Ah this is the kind of a prick I wanna duel with. Rules will be simple. No PMO.
    Loser will change the pfp to the pfp of the Victor along with a status accepting defeat, for a week. To really rub it in the face.
    You can make a new thread for it or ask brother Saiyan to add it

19. Day 6. @fleurette I question fapping. Here is why. I feel tension down there, similar to urination need when I don't actually want, that makes me uncomfortable in social situation. One boy talked to me on a personal about the thing that he got emission awake and I am anxious about it. I don't want that. Not considering this, I don't have a want to do it for pleasure. I don't wanna fap for the fap I didn't remember when I was did it for pleasure was time it was always to kill this thing, cause it is eating me, sometimes I cannot go for a walk. Much love to all.

20. Is it a thread for insults? Watch your language, both of you. @Saiyan123 is it appropriate?
    Was this state and pain during your previous streaks? If it causes you pain you should see a doctor or maybe not, I don't know. Maybe guys will advice smth. I am doin' alright, keeping my boundaries with guys and just enjoying myself. Will meditate now. Here's a tribute to our duel: