1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Glad everyone is doing good. Just an update on how busy I am I have a lab report due next week need to grind out. I have all the data just need to put the work in now. I slept like 3:45am tonight just chilling keeping me awake not doing anything wrong. I woke up 5:45 w alarm though, just gonna pray and might sleep an hour or 2 more inshallah. I'll pray for all of you.

2. I love this too, I feel the same way sometimes a lot of the time. I find strength here though. I heard this once about being alone is that one man cannot push through a tide but if it were a group they could cross the river. I found a lot of inspiration in that to make this place a place for inspiring goodness and speaking out against the evils of this society. This place is my group and you are my brothers and sisters.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. ah man you don't know how much I feel you
    they say everything to me (narrow,bigot,loser) they just can't believe what I am making
    they just can't accept that I don't use social anymore and they try to tease me with some hoe's picture of IG but I just don't watch them
    I made my choice and I respect that they made theirs hope they'll respect mine too
    just because they don't understand they can't respect but it's their problem
    We will talk again about it in few months
    to see who is happy and who is not

anyway daily check
    flatline hit me
    but I don't give up

4. The opposite happened for me he was just stunned w the discipline. Shows how sexual today's society is.

fg4795 likes this.
  5. Me too. A proof that we are on a mission together.

26 days @fleurette . I am chilling . You want me serious, but I ain't .

Much love to all.

fg4795 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. If it suits you - it suits me. These days I let go of any control, I just go with the flow. Got fed up with most of the stuff today and had some beer. Maybe I can't go 100% clean on some habits when the ground starts slipping underneath my feet and that's ok. Baby steps. I am being gentle with myself and I am going on with my streak. Hello day 40.

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  7. @fleurette 40 is an example for me how it is done .

8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah true

9. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

10. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

11. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Congrats for going that far.

12. I am happy that you're surrounded by good people :) it's important :)
    This mission will take time and maybe some other flatline along the way but eventually everything will be brighter for both of us
    and then the real mission will begin, because reach something is easy
    keeping it is hard

anyway I already check so I don't forget
    went out with a girl yesterday didn't told her about my mission
    just chilled but we went to a club that had the girls on the cube just to grab some attention from the crowd
    didn't watch them
    I was there with her and I was able to focus only on her
    this was really good

13. @Turtleboi Daily check-in, on day 13.
    40 is a nice, round mystical number. Good job, keep it up!

14. This lab report still needs to be done, just chilling today not up to much day 1 done tho @fg4795

fg4795 and bluedragon9 like this.
  15. I managed to stop anyway to the girls I was talking to, I just killed every convo. I just feel like some good will come in not spending my energy doing that even if some of the conversations are harmless. Also cool thing I saw a United game, wrote about it in my journal was quite cool.

cr7da8055 and bluedragon9 like this.
  16. How does 104 days feel?

bluedragon9 likes this.
  17. I like this, keep it up! I like spending a lot of time on here but I like knowing you're living your real lives better if that makes sense. Keep it up everyone!!!

fg4795 and bluedragon9 like this.
  18. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055 @Alex_Al
    Do you know what scares me? I do feel so strong that I get afraid of myself. The confidence to stay clean and committed is running through my veins.

This is my Sunday Check-in and I am here to support you to give it all you have.

19. Goals
    Short term - step (<1 week):

1. Plan out day (whilst keeping room tidy and sleeping earlier) - making bed after I wake up and the plan on my notes, off my phone by 11:30

2. Finish Lab report (do CV and LinkedIn after) - just got to do it.

3. Try do push ups, sit ups and abs workouts - do in the morning then shower.

Long term - step (<1 month):
    1. Sort out duels OP - got to do this when I'm free this is a busy month at uni

2. Go over and practise questions - can do this whenever I'm free

3. Try read more books - maybe do this an hour before bed.

bluedragon9 and Jefe Rojo like this.