1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. This day had a really rough start with some rather unsavoury morning dreams(Is that what you call those lewd thoughts that run rampant when you are just about to wake up) as well as me ending up wasting my morning away instead of following the new routine I adopted this week(which is rather successful), leaving me with basically no time to do stuff and having to rush. It was not nice and I will avoid screwing up like this again for the foreseeable future.

2. @dineshwetwo I relapsed. Good job, you won. It was an extremely short battle though.

3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey,don’t worry, come back stronger. Use a better reason to start your next streak,we are all here to help!
    Btw,that extremely long post, I went through it. A whole new perspective on pmo. Liked it!

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey,don’t worry, come back stronger. Use a better reason to start your next streak,we are all here to help!
    Btw,that extremely long post, I went through it. A whole new perspective on pmo. Liked it!

5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey,so I was sleeping. Then there was a power outage due to heavy rain,so my hand slipped in and I pmoed. Then I actually did it when I was awake. I’m disgusted by the feel,but I felt helpless at that point. I wanted to improve my daily productivity,just when I made a plan,it goes to hell! Now I have to wake up late tomorrow,cause I can’t sleep without a fan. Let’s see!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  6. Forever-ever? Forever-ever?

7. I mean " never " .

8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Made the exact same mistake as yesterday, and wasted my morning away. This time, I got tired of it and deleted the source of my distraction so that I wouldn't be tempted to play it again. Hopefully it will fix the problem.

9. I will allow myself to advice you .

First of all, you are in the idea of winning the morning . Okay, that's some great !

But, last of all, sometimes is not that we are ''procrastinating'' .. Take a day, or 2 or more of rest if you are burned .

10. If something is free are you really the customer.. or just the product ?

11. An oldie, but a goodie.

12. We go again and @bellator de Christi . I have had WD, a goal is to stop them because I have them too frequent. Anyway need to focus on uni work and then after I can spend time here, slept late too was watching a documentary.

13. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

you are a great fighter brother,Keep fighting.

14. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

15. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yes, let’s go all the way again! I can’t wait to go back to the good ol’ days of long streaks!

17. @Alex_Al weekend checking
    How are you doing?
    Personally I am reaching 100 once again :)

18. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut