1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. No, no . Push the agenda .
    You need smart not hard , cause a marathon, but you know better .

Man, I've been thinking that demonic influence is very real and I can feel it .
    Up for a chat here with @Pedro.Conquers with Muslim and Christian brothers and friends .

Can you feel demons ?
    Have you got experiences ?

It seems a cleaner one is, the worst they go !

2. Not to look disinterested, I know about the previous death-angel experience . I've been wondering about various demons in our lives .

3. I can't say experiences.
    I can't tell if they are demons.
    But there's definetely an evil force around the world.
    I don't know how to call it.
    But I feel it.
    Everytime I am weak.
    It is always there.
    Ready to have me as she please.

4. Emanuil

Emanuil Fapstronaut

you're right 100% about this one:)

5. One more I wanna discuss : There is that woman who chats with me every one two days, sending me some pictures of her vacation . Acting really interested , cause I've been hitting her back with just one, two linears like . Cool , good . Short talk and disappearing and she comes back ...

I am wondering can be demon influenced activity here, too . Wanting me to drop . I know if I trynna engage in something meaningful they go uninterested . I know these games pretty well . But damn . Hitting me up like that, 3-4 times last week or two, without me hitting at all . There was another one who was telling me she loves me, she ghost me for more than a month now . Things are strange and those are some energies to me, not really a real thing .

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  6. Emanuil

Emanuil Fapstronaut

demons (fallen angels - see Bible. Isaiah 14:12, Luke 10:18 and Matthew 25:41, Ephesians 6:12 or Revelation 12:8–9) are part of metaphysical world, therefore invisible to many humans (much same like we can't hear the ultrasound or see ultraviolet light). Those girls that are stalking you can't be demons, but they can be under demonic influence. That specific demon is known as "demon of lust" (see the life of St. Andrew of Constantinople - he saw it once;)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  7. They are very real. There is a battle going on that most people can’t see. It’s intertwined with the fabric of society but people don’t notice it. There aren’t just demons though. You have to remember that there are also angels who haven’t fallen.

Does anyone here believe in guardian angels?

Anyway as a Catholic I’m asking you to try not to mess with anything metaphysical. You could open a door that you don’t want to.

fg4795 and Leader of ME like this.
  8. Emanuil

Emanuil Fapstronaut

we don't believe, we (Christians) know that they exists:) (Matthew 18:10 and Book of Tobit, and in most orthodox holy father's scriptures.)

bellator de Christi likes this.
  9. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

I am Aman, my longest streal was of 94 days and current strak which was of 21 days ended today because of some spiritual sex and hands free orgasm stuff, so am i eligibile@saiyan123

10. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

My longest streak was of 94 days and current 21 days which broke due to HFO and spiritual sex i encountered internet so i need some challengechallenge, pls help me @Saiyan123

11. Some days .

I dropped .

Since there were not 5 days since the duel arrangement , I wanna fight again .
    But let's stop those rounds and FINALLY WIN . @The Legend of Hope

Let's go .

12. Bro, you really make this so hard to read. Did you relapse or not? I don't care how many times you or me one won. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS REACHING MY GOALS!

13. Yes .

I want to reach my goals with you . Will you take me again ? (one more last ride to show I can actually go the distance )

14. @AMAN76548 Look out for somebody free here and hit him up when he is available .

15. Yes but I won't reset my counter for that ;)

16. Thank you for making an exception of our arrangement for me .
    I hope you don't at all .
    I am giving my very, very, very best now . The best I can .
    In my journal I have written it is my last try,
    so.. I won't back on my words .

This is it for me . 365 days with your or none .

17. I think it will be enough. Barely enough but enough. If we still don't do our best we don't deserve it to reach our goals.
    No big talk. We do it and that's it.

18. Interesting challenge. Very different from all the ones I've seen in here.

How does it work?

bellator de Christi likes this.
  19. Deleted Account likes this.
  20. First page, there are rules .

All in all, you challenge someone and the purpose is to have longer streak, then you go to next one .

SHOUT OUT TO @MONSTER MONK , where ya at baby ?