1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  2. I guess so .

Hit somebody .

3. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    @1punchman lets go

4. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Well, checking in. Same deal, though not as anxious anymore as the new semester is about to start and my brain now has something new to panic about.

5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Trying to find healthier activties other than to self numb. Becoming aware of my feelings before I self sabatoge.

6. Pedro.Conquers

Thanks bro. And no battle for me right now. Im just trying to fight my own journey of enslaving my demons.

Ive got everything in my life on the up and up except the PM.. i am grateful for everything, 100% I am on the way up :) Life is good. But the truth is why i am PM is because I'm lonely. Doesn't matter how many girls want me or how many friends i have. How many people look up to me, I always fell alone. And PM counteracts lonleyness for 30 seconds then you want to continue to self isolate, instead of going out there and living it. Maybe its time to accept that I am alone and carry on with my headup. Being alone is fucking great.

7. I can relate .
    Too .
    But from my exp. lonely is not .

We here . Glad to have you .

8. Pedro.Conquers

Thanks bro, I appreciate the response.

9. Okay.

10. Connect and find happiness with yourself. If you are happy there then a lot of pressure disappears. A lot of times we just talk to friends to distract when really we could meditate on ourselves and our journey.

11. 30 days nothing s-x related, if i talk to girls during, it can't be to do w it too got to stay clean and on my purpose. Got to stay busy too or I'll get bored.

12. crookedboots

crookedboots Fapstronaut

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

I'm up, if you're fine with me occasionally going silent for a while since I am having some issues with my carcinophobia now. Anyway, checking in, reset yesterday and just a few moments after that I got this pain in my urethra that's probably an infection but my brain started panicking and screaming cancer. Obviously not in a great state today. I have suspicions that this probable infection is triggered by P since I got it right after that. Also having some brand new symptoms after my brain started screaming cancer which is not helping me calm down.

14. @Turtleboi I feel you .
    Pedro needs time and won't participate so far .

I am happy to see you building a streak . Don't worry . You are sound .
    We here .

15. let us fight warrior! keep me updated and check in.

may the strongest rise highest.

16. Today I was clean, all good. I slept late last night and now it is around midnight so will try to sleep now.

17. @primordial-saiyan Nice to see you home .

How are your studies going ?
    Your mind , your fitness ?

Which year in Uni you are, are you currently active ? How much left ?