THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

227 vote(s)
    75.4%
  2. No

74 vote(s)
    24.6%
  1. Should we make a discord or something in case things go bad and the website shuts down?

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  2. It won't my friend.
    Like the name says database is about the data recorded from the server that host the site.
    The worst scenario is that someone is trying to take down our database.
    But what will happen is that the site will lose our messages, likes and so on. Like blanking the site and deleting records.
    It is not a good thing. But messages can be rewritten, threads recreated.
    Even the site itself can be rebuilt.

Do not worry. Keep up the good fight. They will find a way.

3. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

4. Checking in for day 20. What's the story, @Lovelife247 ?

This nosy site was checking my browser out before it would let me connect. What's going on?

5. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

same for me

bellator de Christi likes this.
  6. Maybe it’s to stop the database errors. Idk. Something weird happened while I was writing this and I wish I had taken a screenshot.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Leader of ME likes this.
  7. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Finally back around to 1 day after binging for a few days. Need to get back to reading my book since it was helping me a lot. Just need to occupy myself with more stuff and not sleep so much.

8. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

Ahhhhh you got that one @Chris_Cactusblossom I hit that reset button. All bad my dude, I slipped up like a litigious person near a wet floor sign. Man, they say when you know better you do better. I gotta hit the gym get my spirit stronger, cause my flesh is trash. Keep fighting brofessor.

9. I am pissed off at @HiddenWarrior ,
    he said he will be here 2 days ago .

There are changes in the duels ..

10. i am going through my worst time since i started on here for around 3 months, i don't know if i want to manage this place or what to do, just seems like and endless cycle of disgusting failures at the moment.
    I really am in a bad bad place right now with nofap, the last time i managed a week was 2 months ago now, just failure on top of failure.

11. let's make a discord/whatsapp, i'll set it up soon

12. @Lovelife247 How many days did you get, though? Do I not have to beat your streak to win?

Also, it looks like people need a break! Maybe too much NoFap is too much of a good thing. :p

13. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

14. Write me your struggle on personal .
    I want to help you .

15. i will give access to the excel file so you can self record your duels to double check it is up to date, please send me your email addresses

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  16. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

I hit reset so I’ll take the loss but good point on balancing your time here. I was spending about 2 hours on here just not accomplishing much. I’m def fall back get back in my bubble. I found myself trying to get a point across on topics that don’t really mean shit way too much. I took in more negative stories then positive. Read one here and went down a rabbit hole but we all have choices. It’s just wayyyy to easy for me to be a hoe hahahah I gotta fix me before I can help someone else. The duel did help at first but I got cocky and stopped my routines.

17. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Hey checking in as well, I wasnt that active but Im still on track, passing day 11

18. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

19. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Sure, I will inbox you mine