1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

237 vote(s)
    75.2%
  2. No

78 vote(s)
    24.8%
  1. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

4. @Gregory S you win this one. I just relapsed. I’m starting to make progress though, I’m no longer relapsing every few days.

Mr. 94 feet, Pedro.Conquers and Toni7 like this.
  5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Im doing really good! Thought id check in and see how everyones doing!

@MONSTER MONK still gunning for youu

Last week was very tough im not gonna liee but my hp got me through it. She told me i cant be a person and lose to a monk..

But jokes aside; It unravels the mind to fight against other leaders of the society. This competition and fire is exactly what i needed and thanks for that @monstermonk. Ive been following Nitzche* readings for awhile and i really got into it last sunday. That night I woke up out of this human vessel. I am now connected to my higherself and It feels absoulty empowering.

6. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Haha Yes!! Show me your true potential!

7. Gregory S

Gregory S Fapstronaut

That's good, little by little we are making strides. I wasn't able to get on-line until now but I slipped last weekend with an edge session.

bellator de Christi and Toni7 like this.
  8. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

9. DarthStoic

DarthStoic Fapstronaut

@Toni7 I actually lost today, quite a pitful performance when I was about to reach a week. GG you won this one.

bellator de Christi and Toni7 like this.
  10. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Don't worry. Try harder next time. Today was our 5 day in duel so we can't continoue.

In need for new opponet.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

12. HighFlyer

HighFlyer Fapstronaut

13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

14. HighFlyer

HighFlyer Fapstronaut

I don't exactly know how this thread works, but I can be your match here.

15. Lets do this. We'll check in about every other day to see how we’re doing.

Toni7 and HighFlyer like this.
  16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

3 weeks done just like that. Problem now is that since I'm a freshman at college, and due to online semesters I don't know much people, it's kinda getting hard for me to meet/interact with girls. Plus lockdown in my place isn't helping me at all cause I can't play sports/run. This too shall pass, I'm just trying my level best to remain calm and motivated to achieve my goals. In another month, I'll become a sophomore hope college offline reopens soon! Hope everyone's doing well!
    Peace!

17. HighFlyer

HighFlyer Fapstronaut

Reading this I felt like it was May 2020. I don't know where are you from, but in my location life starts to slowly get back to normal. I mean, the stationary classes won't probably resume until October, but I feel the possibilities of meeting women in the public places seems to be much better now. As for sports, I didn't see any problems with it for the whole time, but that's just my perspective. I know every country has it's own rules.

Toni7 and bellator de Christi like this.
  18. HighFlyer

HighFlyer Fapstronaut

Routine check in. I'm going ok.

19. Shit I work way to hard , semester is getting closer . Y'all boys know I don't miss .