1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. go again

2. Thanks a lot! Specially for this.

3. Another reset for me. Neither of us hit 5 days yet, so the fight continues. I have to get my act together.

4. Thanks my friend.
    Indeed the tough time require tough man.
    Going to make once again.
    I will do my best my friend.
    Hope to have a legendary duel with you :)

5. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

@ZenMode I'm sorry about that, but let's keep going. 1-0 for you, it's a rematch. Checking in

6. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

I CHALLANGE YOU OPENLY MR MONSTER MONK

7. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Thank you! Checking in! All good. I'm with God!

8. So you want to check on daily basis my friend?
    To me is indefferent, just that maybe I will miss one check from time to time.

In any case. Checking so that the duel will begin.

9. it's not a coincidence but i lost again too, same day as you again. We can do better and I believe in you brother.

10. @MONSTER MONK

11. Leader of |THE DUELS OF NOFAP|◆ - @bellator de Christi

Thank you for leading this in my absence, can't appreciate it enough and I'll officially give you the title on day 60 as you want to beat your previous streak and add it to the first post.

bellator de Christi and Toni7 like this.
  12. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

13. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Still alive!

14. [​IMG]

@HiddenWarrior thank you. This gives me yet another reason to be better. As a leader I need to be strong. It’s a necessity.

It’s a little sad to see the OG members slowly fade away; a moment of silence of BeastBoyBalling. I will try to lead to the best of my ability. I will beat my previous record. Overcome my old self.

@HiddenWarrior our battle also continues. We both need to get serious and do better.

15. @HiddenWarrior, I am interested
    INTRODUCTION

I am a 15-year-old boy. I start doing m when I was a 5-year-old boy from then I do not know that whether it was harmful or not. I just do as it gives me free pleasure

so how?

I was lying upside down and there was a force on my d and I found that in this position if I rub my d . I will get free pleasure.

Later I found that if I just imagine something hot then I will get more pleasure

I later in my life did many of my life's biggest mistakes. I want to forget it but I can not. I think it was the result of all the things I was doing that slowly poisoned ( i really what to forget them)

then when I was suffering net I found about p. I was shocked

like what I use as imagination, I can get on the phone

Than How do I find about nofap?

I was suffering the net and then I found a video about nonut challenge, I clicked the video as I was already into self-development. he talked about how p and m are dangerous and how he give up and become a successful person. this was my start and after that, there were many attempts to leave this addiction and now I am here

Current streak - 1 day
    Highest streak - 17 days

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2021
  16. Checking in day 3 of duels with @fg4795 I calculated incorrectly last time it was day 1 and I missed checking in on day 2.

fg4795, Talz, HiddenWarrior and 2 others like this.
  17. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

18. @fg4795 I hope you are doing good with your streak.

fg4795, Talz, HiddenWarrior and 3 others like this.
  19. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thats usually how it starts. Good for to decide to get rid of it.