1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

2. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Was too busy at work yesterday and forgot to post. So it's Day 7 today @The Legend of Hope

3. Just relapsed today, anyone have any tips to help make day 0 a lot better. Usually i have so many bad physiological effects and it makes me overthink a lot.

4. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I usually just white knuckle it, not gonna lie. On another thread I saw a guy who made it to 500 days say you mostly need a reason to get through urges, and it helps to have a singular activity you use to combat urges every single time. For him it was his daughter and playing old school video games I believe.

5. I will. Just give me some time. Learn from your relapse. Physically sit down and think why it happened. Then use that to your advantage by making a strategy to counteract that.

Toni7, HiddenWarrior, Talz and 2 others like this.
  6. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

PLEASE READ THE BOOK BRAMHACHARYA BY SHIVANANDA AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANY URGES

7. I'm sorry. I lost. I can give reasons but thats not necessary. Keep moving forward. And don't worry about me. I'm already up again.
    0%

8. Anyone out there who wants to challenge me?

9. IT WAS ME!

10. I AM READY!!!!
    upload_2021-10-29_23-4-43.png

Toni7, HiddenWarrior, Talz and 2 others like this.
  11. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Totally man… Urges and sexual fantasies has been on the rise of late. But I’ve not had the intention to pmo. The real test comes when i go back to social media

fg4795, HiddenWarrior, Talz and 2 others like this.
  12. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut