1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it and I'm tryna tell myself that once I was the guy who relapsed 6-7 times daily and went a whole year without managing more than 2 days. Relapsing once a week is progression even tho the journey is hard it'll be worth it.

Yeah i think i only mentioned her one time before, i like to keep her separate from nofap she tries supporting me too and has helped me through a lot. It just gets hard sometimes because we're not married yet so we both try keep away from our desires.

Talz, bellator de Christi and Toni7 like this.
  2. It would be an honour to accept the challenge but for the next 3 days, I'd just like to try focus on myself and recover as best as I can first so I'd like the battle to begin on Monday 29th if that's okay?

Also congratulations deleting all the files, massive step towards success and it was really amazing hearing you did that. It's a milestone you can look back on that your intention is pure to be free of this and remember it in times of hardship @Talz .

Talz, bellator de Christi and Toni7 like this.
  3. MellotronScratch

MellotronScratch Fapstronaut

I'm on a peace of mind, chilling on my vacations, I have no need to masturbate because I'm pretty happy with my life. Thanks for checking in, good luck with your masters exam bro! :D

4. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Thanks for the congrats on deleting the collection. I don't feel anything as I'm in a bit of a fog, but I know it was a big step.

My OCD brain is trying to tell me I can't start a new streak till "x" conditions are met, but I have to just start today.

@HiddenWarrior No problem, report in when you are ready.

5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

6. Dang. @HiddenWarrior is already fighting someone else. Sorry about that, for now you’re going have to wait for a new opponent.

Toni7, HiddenWarrior and Talz like this.
  7. Day 3!

8. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Today, we have a football match. I will check if I have problem on my legs always.

9. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Thats great

10. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

@soldier407 how's it going rapidash. You still going?

11. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

@fg4795 I've already relapsed, you won. I wanto to get back on track, give me a rematch. I can do it.

12. I'm ready, let's duel.

Toni7, Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  13. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

14. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Checking in as well. 3 more days until I can say I went through NNN. First time in my life(at least after starting nofap) I went over 40 days. I generally don't keep track of the streak too much but I will say it feels good.

15. Ironically, but not funny, I was checking to admit defeat as well.
    So let's call it a draw.
    And have immediately a rematch my friend

16. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Alright! I am taking this battle seriously for sure!

17. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Day 4

18. me too, lets go!!!

Toni7, Talz and bellator de Christi like this.