1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Good idea. Checking in for the day as well.

2. I failed. I will return

3. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I feel similar. I'm not doing as good now as I was previously, but I know all this fog will clear.

4. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Oh my bad man…
    I’ve been so busy of late but am settled now, i can focus on our battle. Lets do it!

5. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

6. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

My current streak is 2 days. I am not the strongest no fapper either but I won't make it easy for your I hate to lose and want to keep my no loss record intact! Good luck.

7. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Sounds like we have a fair Duel!:emoji_crossed_swords:

I’m today still staying strong, hitting 20th day which is also my record streak (tried NoFap couple years ago but lost focus at some point-reaching something a little more than week twice), still what works for me is that P which I started digging into 3weeks ago became so extreme that today I dreamt of it and both in a dream and immediately after wake up I wanted to literally puke remembering that-so yeah glad that my subconscious seems to be to some extend on my side with this fight!

8. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

CHECKING IN BELLATOR, A HORRENDOUS DAY WITH THOUSANDS OF URGES
    STILL SURVIVED,
    MORE CHALLANGES WAITING FOR YOU
    HERE WE GO

9. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

YOU HAVE GOT A REAL SHINOBI AS YOUR OPPONENT
    BE CAREFUL

10. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

I WILL MEET MY DREAM
    I WILL COMPLETE ALL OF THE SYLLABUS IN 3 DAYS
    I WILL COMPLETE ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS
    I WILL NOT GET INTO URGES
    I WILL BREAK ALL THE LIMITATIONS
    I WILL STRICTLLY FOLLOW A ROUTINE
    I WILL MEDITATE AND EXERCISE EVERYDAY
    I WILL BE THE MAN OF MY DREAM
    I WILL NEVER GIVE UP
    I WILL NOT WASTE TIME WITH MY FRIENDS

11. @the sufferer good to see that you’re a strong opponent. I have to respond in kind. Keep it up.

Talz, devsMind and HiddenWarrior like this.
  12. Day 1 completed, feeling low but we keep fighting!

13. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

From my side things are also looking good-just hit 3week streak-21st day (15.11)!

14. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

You will be a tough opponent! Doesn't look like you are slowing down!

15. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Yeah I am staying very positive, reading ton of stuff here (last 7days spent >25hrs on this site compered to ONLY 10SECS of Youtube to which I am kinda addicted lol), doing some other stuff which makes me busy and basically at this point limited any possibility to see anything even remotely like P. I will not hide that having supportive wife which is also good friend certainly helps-but don’t want to be overconfident here-as saying goes pride comes before a fall :D

16. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

@PegasusKid Checking in! Staying strong! Day 7 of Duel

17. - i like this youtubers nofap content, should've shared a long time ago to my brothers here but good reminders

also i'm having trouble getting to sleep, there's a loud extractor fan outside my room window because i live outside a restaurant, any advice?

18. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Checking in as well. Very low on energy from med side effects, which has made it both easier and harder to not pmo. But today I'm just gonna do what I can, and really be honest about what I can do and not simply what I do or don't want to do.

19. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Liked the building analogy. In terms of the loud fan... Maybe earplugs or your own white noise?

20. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

I am similar type-to the point that I have hard time sleeping even if there is wall clock or a little louder hand clock. What works for me, if you can’t somehow limit that sound or don’t want to sleep with earplugs, is going sleep exhausted, maybe some activity 1-2hrs before bed would help? There are also various pills but I am not fan of meds-until they are truly necessary.