1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

2. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

@devsMind hey man I lost :(. Couldn't make it to day 7. It was good dueling with you though. Maybe some time we will have a rematch when I'm much stronger.

3. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Yeah that would be Epic for sure!
    I think that what matters here is not only goal itself-but also trying to enjoy the ride and this duel was enjoyable.
    Tbh I also had a close call today-and to some extend how such things turn around also depends on stuff not controlled by us-so I was lucky this time I guess.

Still in that case question arises-is there someone free to pick up duel? :D

4. @The Legend of Hope

5. check the menu and you'll see update day counter to set the counter.

@ZenMode , @The Legend of Hope and any of my brothers try answer these questions as you see them. we are all part of a brotherhood.

6. the trilogy between us must happen now. find new good habits to fill the emptiness like working out or learning skills. keep fighting warrior.

bellator de Christi and Talz like this.
  7. you did really good brother, you can do better.

8. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I was doing more of that stuff before. Did a small workout after work.

9. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

10. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

What happened?

11. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

@MellotronScratch Checking in here. Yesterday went well. Working out again and winning my addiction battles. Hope that happened to everyone here.

12. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Okay I understood

13. nice one brother, today i keep telling myself keep busy and be mindful of what you are doing.

14. MellotronScratch

MellotronScratch Fapstronaut

Keeping my cool, about to achieve 50 days very soon

15. Thanks, I will do that

16. Don't worry. I am here now!

17. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

So guessing that we have A Duel starting now, Good Luck!:D

18. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

That’s the spirit man!
    You can do this

19. After reading some things I also came to the realization that there is something deeper for me than what I thought regarding my PMO addiction.

I tried to look back in my past but there wasn’t really anything that came to mind. I just ended up remembering that my addiction to sexual/sensual pleasures goes way earlier than I remembered and manifested themselves in different ways throughout the years, the most recent and most damaging one being PMO.

It’s buried deep in my psyche, so just think about it won’t help me, I’ll probably need therapy, or some very deep soul searching, or divine intervention of some sort to find the source. My childhood wasn’t traumatic or bad so it’s going to be a little harder for me to find it.

19Rd, HiddenWarrior, Toni7 and 2 others like this.
  20. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

You could still have toxic shame without knowing where it came from. It's worth looking into. I've heard some say that toxic shame is really the root of peoples addiction.

I didn't start PMO till around 14, but I also feel I did have a lot of maybe kinda weird sexual things about me prior to that. It's hard to say because my mom used to really shame anything sexual, so she may have just made me feel like a pervert or something when it wasn't that bad. I resisted PMO for a long time due to that shame and when I started I felt a lot of shame about it for a long time... It caused a lot of inner turmoil. I'd say it got normalized after awhile though.