1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Broccoholic6471

Broccoholic6471 Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior
    18m, looking for an opponent, current streak 0, need to get back on track with nofap

2. what's your best streak? thanks for joining warrior, you'll be set up soon.

Toni7 and bellator de Christi like this.
  3. Never_Surrender

Never_Surrender Fapstronaut

@ZenMode Checking in.
    Got caught up being busy the past few days, but I’m still going strong.
    I think I’ve been able to get school back under control, feeling better about how I’m managing my time also.
    How’s things on your end?

4. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Going good. Made it to 10th day. Haven't been this far in like years. I think this duel is really pushing me to go further. But the urges are sneaking in now as I'm seeing little change but I know it's still very early and I'm not going to see change right away.

5. Never_Surrender

Never_Surrender Fapstronaut

Good work! Glad to know we’re pushing each other to go beyond our old limits.
    Keep going strong, keep checking in, and we’ll push each other to set new records!

6. Stil
    Damn, if I see you relapse in the next 5 days I want you to get banned for 30 days (see it as a training chance) Take this serious or stop fighting at all. You can't win if you dont fight serious.

7. Agreed.... if I relapse in the next 5 days I won't come back here EVER. I have to endure at least that much.

8. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Sounds good! Let's go!

9. @PegasusKid, hope you do well against your new opponent.

Checking in @Resilience 16. I relapsed today. We both started off this fight on the wrong foot.

I’m applying the same rule to me. A leader shouldn’t be so mentally weak.

10. HiddenWarrior likes this.
  11. Broccoholic6471

My record for nofap is 59 days

12. Broccoholic6471

13. don't say ever because chaser effect is powerful, stick with the original 30 days hope suggested.

14. I felt like this when I leading this place, until i realised it's those times where i felt weak that i was actually building my strength then i looked back at the years in which i could not manage 3 days without PMO and thank God i have the opportunity to at least try be a leader.

15. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Don't do that to you. This is a place for growth, you're only 16 years old, everything seems the end of the world at that age. Be cool man, don't be that extreme, if you think this is a place that is helping you to grow why would you quit it?

No matter how much you fail, you only need to succeed once.

Live one day at a time, be careful to who you pay attention for, only 10% of this forum is free from PMO, i'm not, neither are the majority of this thread, maybe all of this thread aren't, everyone here is fighting to improve.

16. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

I've got to wait for @ZenMode to clear me. Hold on a lil' bit.

17. It's not as powerful as I am.

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  18. I said the EVER because I wanted to be serious about Nofap.... so maybe that would make me serious. My main problem is that I take Relapses too lightly... I often say after a relapse that shit happens, nevermind. Which shows that I am not serious.

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  19. you made your decision, i'm not stopping you. I believe in you.