1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Let's go! Holding strong.

2. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Yeah that would be perfect!
    Also to be honest I’ve relapsed like four hours after my last message yesterday so assuming official duel start-want to be honest and need to reset counter, but as it is so short after start (not even five hours lol) I would vote for either rematch or just allow second chance :D
    Not 100% what to do in such weird case @ZenMode ?

3. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

You are still in this duel as everyone gets one chance if they relapse within 5 days of the duel starting. So now you are on your last chance, another relapse will mean you lose. Stay strong warrior!

4. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

@hydrothunder I lost man, I lost. lets fight again sometime, My streak starts from today.

5. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

How does this work? Do you lose at 2 relapses?

@bellator de Christi I relapsed too, yesterday. I feel like I regained some motivation though, so I want to go on.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  6. Last night i think i had a dream i relapsed and i was feeling the effects of it afterwards and i was disgusted with myself. Really weird dream to have.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  7. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

I wasn't expecting to come on nofap to see this. I honestly thought the duel would be longer. you were doing well, what happened? you can pm me if you don't want to talk about it here

8. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

9. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

you have to put in your mind that it's just a dream, not reality. don't allow your dreams to dictate what you do. fight any urges that comes bro

10. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

As the duel was still under 5 days each person has one chance, so this duel continues but both of you now can no longer relapse.

11. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

It's official. Champion Vs Champion.
    Who will come out on top and be the very best amongst us.

12. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

13. Never_Surrender

Never_Surrender Fapstronaut

@devsMind Checking in.
    Sorry to hear you relapsed, but good thing we weren’t 5 days in. (Don’t use that as an excuse to relapse during a new fight though.)

Anyway, we’ll keep on battling and push each other to go the distance. Let’s roll!

14. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Roger that-checking in!

15. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

16. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@Resilience 16 Just checking in again. Been binging a lot lately, feels like I'm back to square one. Biggest issue is just not caring about consequences enough i think.

17. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

18. HiddenWarrior likes this.