1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Welcome back. Let’s go.

Toni7, Redemptionisrequired and Talz like this.
  2. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Okay, I accept the duel! Let's make this a good one. I will forfeit any day rules for honors sake.

3. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

@leonpheon let's rematch. Time for my brain to recover!

Talz and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Last day of the work/school week. Let's make it count. Let's all try our best to go strong into 2023 brothers. Even if you relapse, do not beat yourself up about it. Take your time, assess. For those of you who are facing resurfaced urges, try to figure out the stressor in your life that is pulling at the cords of addiction. In fact, remember that it is just that, cords of addiction and not a voice of reason, a voice that tries to pull you away from the men that you are truly meant to be.

@Dominikfhj Checking in brother! Hope you are fairing well.

Talz, Congruence and Toni7 like this.
  5. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Thats the spirit my friend

Redemptionisrequired, Talz and Toni7 like this.
  6. A combo of both, but majorly school work

7. Redemptionisrequired

Try to visual the future benefit, if you are juggling school with work, your work ethic when you are done with school and graduate will be next level. Work deadlines and career goals will be "easier". Perhaps you can also try to schedule some rewards along the way, for various milestones. Hang tight bro!

8. Ok @Toni7 I’ve made it to day 5, the duel is officially on.

It’s on like Donkey Kong!

3EB83B4A-1955-498A-872D-98B9DE63B190.gif

9. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Amazing. Lets goooo!!

10. Thanks bro I really appreciate the effort, how’s your journey been going?

11. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

@Congruence no excuse. I relapsed. You won this duel. First fight for you and first win. Congradulation.
    This was bad preformance by me. Very bad. Early stage losse. What I need is discipline not escape! That has to stick in my head.

12. I understand & appreciate the honesty @Toni7 we both had a bit of a rocky start trying to get into this duel, unfortunately I feel like we weren't able to really get stuck in & I don't consider this as having truly duelled with you yet ie "winning" by default technicality. I know you can do much better. Hope you'll be able to get back into the swing of things. Honestly, I think quite a few of us are going through a bit of a hard time atm cuz of winter / xmas approaching or what not, I know I've been having difficulty. I'm willing to wait until you let me know when you're ready to duel again? If not I'll ask someone else to duel. Stay strong & disciplined my friend I know it takes time but you got this!

Current stats: 1W - 0L

duel 5.gif

13. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thanks for encouragment. I wasn't expecting to fail. But it is what it is. You won fair and square. You reached your 5 days and continue your streak I fail mine. Thats a full win for you.
    But if you want we can have rematch?

14. For sure bro, let's do it.. I'm glad you want to, I want to go the distance with you & bring out the best in each other. You ready? I'll wait till you reach 5 days, take your time until you're really ready & then we'll do this!

15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Ok. You stay on right path. I want to end this bad habbit for good. So many years are wasted in it.
    Lest do it. Second time!

16. Redemptionisrequired

No worries bro, even though we are duelling, we are here to help on another grow! As for me, it's been busy but I'm doing well overall. I took a full day off screens yesterday, which felt nice. May try to do that once a week.

17. Good @Toni7. This NoFap site is very helpful but at the same time it can also sometimes encourage complacency with resetting every now & again.. but you & I know we’re here to leave this for good, I’m talking about triple digits. Let’s gooo!

18. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thats right. Sometimes it's like people here "encouragment" resetting.
    I know this never ever bring you something good. It always give you suffering and shame. And it doesn't let your life to developt. So leaving for good is only option.

19. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Rule change announcement

The chaser effect rule is reduced from 5 days to 3 days. This means that if you relapse within the first 3 days of a streak, continue and stay in your duel. Unless you agree to waive that rule for your duel then the duel starts immediately.

Thank you, and keep fighting!