1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Been listening to an audiobook by David Goggins, gonna actually do the missions in it.

2. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Check in
    Fightin hard right now, part of my brain wants to do nothing but binge P cause I ain't doin well mentally

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    Toni7, Ūruz, Talz and 4 others like this.
  3. I’m
    I’m out bro I relapsed like a week ago. Forgot so say it here sorry

Toni7, Ūruz, Talz and 4 others like this.
  4. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

@KingPiece checking in. Day 34. Warning. Accidentally saw P sub. Still haven't made up my mind about whether it counts as reset or not.

5. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Fight it, bad days won't last forever, And if you need someone to talk, you can always dm me :)

HiddenWarrior, Ūruz, voltex and 2 others like this.
  6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

No its not, since it wasn't intentional

7. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Good yo hear that, im really bussy with my new job, its keeps me from pmo tho thats the good side, but the bad side is i lost my healthy way, i rarely go to the gym, loosing sleep and i drink lot of sugar things

Idk what to do

HiddenWarrior, Toni7, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  8. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Thanks for your honesty. You did really well to last that long!

9. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

@Talz Yeah I try to stay clear from those types of apps brother, glad it did not sway you. It's interesting that you started listening to David Goggins, I listened to a Podcast with him and Chris yesterday. He's very insightful about going in the dark. Delving in your mind without distraction and learning to be comfortable with it. I have much to learn from him.

Don't worry brother , you did really well! You still hold your title as Endurance Champion. You relapsed out of a duel. The results that our brother @ZenMode Advised were the ones for February. Don't let yourself get pulled by chaser, challenge someone else! You got this brother.

10. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Yeah, he has a type of rough and well earned wisdom through overcoming so many obstacles I think. He inspired me to give myself missions. As for the snapchat app, yeah it's sketchy. I usually don't use it, but I was talking to my brother on it when I got a random add and foolishly accepted even though it was clearly a bot...

11. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Fasting is great way how to reset bad habits (especially bad food habits, but also all habits in general), I am trying to do extended (multiple days in a row) water fasting myself right now, mainly for weight loss and to reboot from some food addictions, but also to build discipline for other things, maybe in a similar way you could use the momentum of Ramadan to get back into the groove of things—discipline is like a muscle, and you are pretty much going on a mandatory one month "discipline muscle" exercise boot camp in few days lol, so use that "discipline muscle" you build afterwards and don't let it atrophy. This month will be a great opportunity to build new habits! You got this friend! :)

13. Alright, alright, alriiiight :) Let's do this! Are you ready @Toni7? I'm ready, shall we just jump straight into it, no need to wait 5 or 10 days?

DUELS.gif

HiddenWarrior, Ūruz, Reghu and 3 others like this.
  14. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Check in

15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Lets do it. I'm ready!! I'm allreday beyond 7 days so.. no need to wait. Lets do this right this time.

16. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

17. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

18. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9
    It is with great concern to tell you that I lost, you won
    The victory is yours, but I am ready for a rematch if you wish because this relapse is only a single setback, all I have to do is keep moving forward

Talz, HiddenWarrior, Reghu and 5 others like this.
  19. Thanks for all the support man, you know I really really appreciate it bro:emoji_sleepy::emoji_sleepy:

Talz, HiddenWarrior, Reghu and 3 others like this.
  20. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut