1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Even the good leaders make poor decisions, its the best leaders take responsibility for them.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  2. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I don't know brother. From the past week, I suddenly feel a lot horny, so much more than I've ever felt; and eventually I open a new tab and start watching stuff. I just feel like not having control over myself. I feel like losing my virginity, and right now, I am thinking like, it doesn't matter whom I do it with ! [ I know it sounds crazy, but, I can't stop thinking that way ] I don't know how I landed up in this situation, but, this is so much worse. Earlier, I used to feel bad after every relapse, and knew I had to stop it. Now, I don't feel that bad, and I even feel like wanting more. Maybe, I am having a lot of hormones secreted now ? Should that be a reason for the hike in my sexual tension ? I feel like wanting more now; instead of wanting to stop this, as I used to before.

Well, that is something brother. I think I am not doing anything at all to stop myself from doing this [ Although I try to avoid triggers by taking precautionary steps, but, like you said, We must reach the point of not being intrigued by our Triggers to be successful ]. Could you, ( not just brother beast, but whomever can) share with me, what you do to avoid a reset ?

I am a shy guy, and people ask me why I look frightened when they see me, but, I am not frightened by anything when they ask me about it. People also categorize me among the very good boys. Like for instance, all of my friends parents (especially mothers) , think I am the most obedient and disciplined boy among my peers ( I am still disciplined though ! ). I feel nervous to start a conversation with a stranger. I even feel a little more nervous than a normal person when I have to strike a conversation with someone whom I have seen around, but, not yet talked to. How do you make yourself feel at ease under such circumstances ?

I don't get what you're saying. Expressing myself in what kind of fashion ? Sorry, if I am being annoying.

No, you didn't. Don't be formal with me brother, there's no need for that !

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  3. yeah and Islam is derived from "Salema" which means peace, purity, submission and obedience.

4. yeah I've quit completely, I think a lot of devil influence in the music industry with selling souls and that. Pretty scary but it's obvious once you know what to look for.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  5. When I decide not to. It is res judicata.
    Practise make permanent. Not perfect, permanent. I good basketball shooter, shoots 2 000 made shots a day, for example. Muscle memory. Same as speaking. If you speak with 10 people everyday, soon you will start speaking with everybody. When you pick up basketball for a first time, it is heavy, like 500 grams. You do not how to shoot. But if you start, you develop a shot. It is inevitable.
    Just let others recognise you. You have to develop some kind of skill. Some kind of hobby. Some kind of colour to your life, that can SEPARATE you. That would make you colourful, shining.
    I just do not want to sound harsh. I struggle with sex too. I am horny all the time. Good I am over PMO, but still. I am an addict in this way. Lately I am putting in a lot of effort. Still I work like crazy for nothing, but I expect that big things will pop. If I got to be 100, I am disappointed how often you fail. Get your game gear on. Ball!

6. Nah you haven't offended don't worry, I respect your views.

In terms of this quote, it isn't correct Muslims believe in free-will, in fact the ruh (soul/spirit) is one of the highest creations of Allah as it has free will and even higher than the angels in fact as we believe the angels can only follow God's commands and nothing else. Muslims do believe everything is predestined (even though bad destiny can be changed to good through prayer) but it is out of our own actions played out.

We have certainly created man in the best of stature;
    Then We return him to the lowest of the low,
    Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted. - Surah at-Tin (95:4-6)

In terms of laws, we follow and obey the laws of God so we submit to this completely as the creations direct connection to Allah, the creator, can only be satisfied by following this. This word is often mistranslated as only slave of Allah (Abdullah), it has 2 root words servant (one who will be rewarded for our hard work), and worshipper. As muslims, we shouldn't become one who is subordinate to money, desires, drugs, alcohol, food (all part of our our human animal aspect) etc. but the only pure path and the path our ruh (created purely by God) longs for is the connection with Allah through prayer. Hope that makes things clearer for you.

Certainly whoever submits his will to Allah and is virtuous, he shall have his reward near his Lord, and they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve. - Surah al-Baqarah (2:112)

7. So good to hear sister :)

8. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

You even wrote something related in an earlier post about Subliminal Advertising. Is it related to that brother ?

You found out any solution to your problem @Topes ?

9. If you do decide to, here's links to 2 good translations http://al-quran.info/ and https://quran.com/. And for context/explanation/further understanding read https://www.qtafsir.com/ or alternatively this is a good explanation series I have come across. Read from the primary source itself for yourself not with anyone polluting your views if you decide to.

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  10. Yeah very similar, popular music and satanic influences. All my opinion and not all music may be like this but from what I have looked into it seems very true to reach the highest you do have to sell your soul and many artists become unhappy and depressed after receiving wealth and fame for this. I will share if it really interests you but it's quite scary.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  11. Good rule use this as an opportunity to learn. I added this rule also:

IF YOU RELAPSE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF BEING PLACED IN A DUEL, CONSIDER YOURSELF IN THE SAME DUEL UNTIL YOU LAST MORE THAN 5 DAYS.

if it applies to you, then let me know.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  12. agree but whilst 90+ days I am trying no triggering content so it should build up a self-tolerance.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I am interested brother...

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Read some Reboot strategies and articles Boy. Your brain is craving for pleasure. Be a warrior and fight your urges.

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hi @Saiyan123
    I’m ready to join this challenge. Set me up a worthy opponent. Ikuzo!

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  16. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

17. JLID10

JLID10 Fapstronaut

@Turtleboi 3 day check in, doing good so far. Even after just a few days I start to feel much better than I did before.

18. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Saiyan123 my brother... Thank u for everything in here... For this participation and your feelings and your kindness. But still... What you say about Christianity and Christ is what Muslims think about us. We do not believe in Pope like u said and about the words of jesus... Well in the bible jesus said that is the son of God, that He is the Truth and the Path and the Life... Etc etc... This is the reason that Jews kill him in the cross... Cause told for himself that is the Messiah, is the Son of God... This conversation could be endless... U say something, i say something else... But here it isn't i think the place to make this conversation... I didn't say anything about Allah, neither our theories, what Christianity believe about Mohammed... So please... I don't wanna be in such a dialogue! I respect u and your believes, so dont explain us (and me also, cause i m also here), who is Jesus, and where we believe us christians. In an other case i have to leave... here is your competition, so i am the one that has to leave... With all the respect and love...

19. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I don't think there would be a need for that brother.

20. Stay. Here it is not a massacre. That is why I believe in God. No Jesus, No Mohammed, No Buddha, etc etc. Keep the good tone and respect each other.