1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you. It really means a lot. :p

No brother. It's due to everyone here, everyone of us trying to help each other out. This is a great community and we all support each other, and contribute to this cause in the equal amount. I am mostly online, because, I don't have much work to do ( I feel less motivated, I will work on it though ! ), and so, whenever I see a new post, I try to reply to it. If anyone else can be online for as much as I can, I think they would help you out even more brother. :)

Nice goal you have there young brother. You've to work hard to realize that dream. You have to stay committed to your works, like learning your subjects and stuff. See what you're interested in, find out Videos or Classes on that particular topic that interests you. Start working for your future by contributing in however small amounts as you can, and take life seriously, but, also try to enjoy it as much as possible. Work when you've to, and Enjoy when the time comes.

There's also something else I want to talk about. It's that, you don't just have a goal like wanting to become a billionaire, you have to have more specific and realistic goals, and figure out how to achieve that dream by working out on any desired subject of interest of your's. You have also started quitting this addiction early on in life. Along with @Trolimp2xm you can quit this very early and as brother @Saiyan123 said, prove everyone that you young people can make it too. The fact that you're both here, instead of Instagram or Facebook, or Snap Chat or any other social networking websites at this age, is already encouraging. So, go far enough and quit this addiction, both of you. I will pray for you to materialize your dream. Wish you both the very best.

Quality quote brother !! :D

2. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Really good strategy you have going on there. Keep going, you really inspired me there. Thanks for that brother.

3. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@JLID10 Checking in for today. The weekend was kinda fucked, I barely summoned the motivation to even do anything. New semester just started, and the new stuff is getting me kinda excited. How are you doing?

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

I relapsed again on the 4th day. I am having a hard time to reach even 7 days.

5. Bigftninja

Bigftninja Fapstronaut

Sorry about the delay but I am checking in since I realized I hadn't posted a whole lot on this thread recently. @llortaton bring it on man I look forward to this duel.

6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Don't worry brother. You'll eventually make it to there. Just be patient, and work hard enough to attain No PMO. Don't blame yourself or anything. You're already doing great. Don't lose motivation, or don't lose hope. Cheers...

7. Don't worry, Itachi-san. Not everything is given by birth like the Sharingan, you will get it.
    God gave you a hard penis. People here are full of PIED. Be blessed, brother. Everything is good. That is the way it should be. Do you prefer PIED or being hard all the time? I am even so horny sometimes my body is shaking, but whatever. God Bless you. I am sure It likes the fact you are trying so hard.

8. Lovable king

Lovable king Fapstronaut

Hey friends how are you ? I hope your each steps are going well . sometimes you are alone and no one is here online to talk with you when urges are high. But in our winners community members are always available to save you from relapse.. stay motivated with our winner's community... To join winner's community click here-> https://chat.whatsapp.com/JEylDR6Hb9BIe17ACe0HBm

9. I have this too brother sometimes, shake like a crack addict not getting his dose.

10. For sure you will reach it! Keep fighting in the same duel still aswell.

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  11. humility is a good attribute :)

12. @CoolBuddy7
    Seeing you grow and learn makes me proud brother :)
    It also makes me happy to see you suffer less than I did to learn those things. Embrace life. Sometines it hurts but still do your best to make the best out of a situation :)

13. Fortunately or unfortunately, I shake only for the real thing. M does not give me pleasure. I am getting close to realise what is happening. I want to fap cause to gather hate towards me, cause I cannot hate the one I love. It is really a bad thing. You are giving great support.

14. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I am growing, Thanks to all of the support from people like you, brother.
    I still do suffer though, and although, I don't sure know how much you've suffered in the past, I think you're past all of this now. Thank you for the advice brother. :D I will learn to embrace life.. :p

15. will be online tomorrow, I think I'll keep this tournament closed until my exams are over so no one new can join for a while and also because I'm gonna be busy, stay in current duels until you last 10 days, after that it'll be back to 5 but I need to be on this less. Good luck everyone and I hope you achieve self-discipline entirely!

Jag Hyde, komodoro, JLID10 and 2 others like this.
  16. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Sure thing brother. Take your time, come back after your exam's or when you feel like having to.. See you soon...

17. All the best for your exams @Saiyan123
    Do well...:)

18. Checking in. Started another clean week - feeling great :) Sorry for posting here sporadically, really busy with work and stuff.

19. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

@ChameleoManiac how are you getting on?
    I’ve just passed the two weeks. Must admit it was a bit of a challenge last night, habit and OH issues... but I’m still here fighting on.

20. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

I will put myself in genjutsu to not relapse again XD