1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

I fucken love this!

Let me eat torture this monk alive, as death will be too easy @MASTER MONK

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. @BeastBoyBalling so if I got it right your deep love for that girl was not reciprocated? Believe me when I say that casual sex is not a good substitute for feeling not loved by your SO either. Been there, done that. Rebound relationships, casual sex, multiple partners. All kinds of perversions. It's just fucking not worth it. It made me feel like a piece of meat and not like a worthy human being that I am and was born to be. Never ever. I'd rather do 24 rounds of this tournament than experience this feeling again.
    @Freedom_lover it seems to me we'll have to worry more about this raging beast badly injured by a female than about that robocop who's rather indifferent to the ups and downs of human life... Hmmm.. we'll have to reconsider our tactical and strategical positions as well as weapon arsenal.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2019
  3. I believe that. And I believe you. And thank you for the experienced shared. But I'd rather not give myself anymore. I doubt there is something left from my so called human side. If I call her right now. She will be crying and swearing she loves me more than herself. I am dead for games. Almost dead for everything. I go just cause I am really bad at giving up. When I brutally torn my right leg hamstring directly from the bone I got up and went 2 km and a half long walk to my home. Maybe the feeling is like multiple shots, I haven't been shot but I believe that. The whole nerves there were damaged. The whole leg. The whole body. And I still went home like nothing. That is what she was using. I was never giving up on her. No matter what. And now... Nothing. If she calls me, Imma go berserk . I am bad at giving up.

4. @BeastBoyBalling fuck the past. If you call her or answer her calls you'll get sucked back into games and beasts like you don't play games. Neither do I. I've got texts today from my past lover as well who was telling me love stories and pouring piles of compliments but was never there when I needed him. Don't give a fuck anymore about that baby boy, I ain't his momma. All eyez on us with @Freedom_lover now, let's get ready to fight and heal in the process!

5. I know you are right.

6. I really like your comments! You are always talking very courageously about your experience and I'm sure you are going to help many. :) Thank you so much for all your posts! <3

7. Ohhh thank you! I wandered through the shadows of hell long enough - now I just want to spread the light and hope to others! I like to inspire and help people, this has been reinforced a lot by my nofap journey :)

8. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Saiyan123 i m ready to "fight" with anybody.. just waiting for your signal ;-)

9. I know!
    This opponent seems very strong. But I'm not afraid, I have Diana on my side, we're strong too ;-)

10. the girl I was with for 5 years and was committed to, we were ready to get married, well we argued bad one time and then that was it and she got with a random guy within like 2 weeks, completely changed and moved on from me within a month, got with my old friends and a whole load of weird shit. I didn't deal with it well at all but i regret messaging her at all to try get her back and I never want, hard to say wanted, to give up on her so I kind of know the feeling. Truth is idk how to deal with it but ik the way to not deal with what happened is to message the person who caused so much pain to me even though she was everything to me, and I wish I just stayed away after it was over. That's one of the reasons I'm on nofap, I went through all my teens seeing her everyday, and talking to her every day (we had a snapchat streak throughout and had convos everyday) and loved her more than anyone tbh but that didn't do me any good at all. It's the worst feeling but that's why I'm on here with good people and reacting to it by trying to sort my own shit out anyway and becoming the best person I can be. Maybe this is nothing compared to what you've been through @BeastBoyBalling , but the only thing I'm thinking is that one day there'll be someone who I'm meant to be with and I'm trying to get closer to God anyway now.

11. Will let you know as soon as I find one :)

Alex_Al likes this.
  12. Agree so much, Thanks @fleurette :)

13. :D

Leader of ME likes this.
  14. I felt it. So I can relate.

15. You guys who are venting here and laying your feelings on the table - you are now fighting the real battle - accepting your emotions and letting them hit you like a storm while remaining hard as rock. Others would act out in many various ways to not feel them and you don't. And I respect you for that. Emotions are our inner self's way of telling us how he/she is feeling in relation to outside world. We must never numb our inner self.

16. Thank you :emoji_hearts: means a lot.

17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    you are like 18, maybe you just had immature expectations with someone.

18. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I've already conquered my inner demons, now it's time to cleanse this land of you. Goat head will be on the menu soon.
    I guess we already understand its hard mode. I think the duel is supposed to last forever until relapse.
    You will update your status for a week mentioning me as the Victor in case I win, which I will