THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

116 vote(s)
    76.3%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

And I am 30 days again... so I am "success story'' again. Hahahah. Have nice day errbody.

2. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I relapsed yesterday. So @glider you are today on a 4 day streak and I am on a one day streak. @glider you down to continue? :')

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  3. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Yeah, bro that goes without saying :) , I meant in his absent you handled the thread pretty good and connected with almost everyone here. This is the only thread I joined in this forum cuz @Saiyan123 concept of duels is awesome and he works hard to keep it updated. It was serendipity for me to find this thread. How're your exams going @Saiyan123 ?

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

congraaaaats bro !

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 12 on the way to 2nd week.

6. Shakermaker

Shakermaker Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055

How you doing ?

My plan is to check in on Wednesdays and Sunday's

7. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I see, looks like it’s part and parcel of this great challenge! Onwards!
    Peace!

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey there mate! I’m doing good, although things have DRASTICALLY changed in every way for me. How about you? Looks like you’re new. You’re obviously gonna have urges, but fight em hard man! And note, after a while, you’re mostly gonna be losing your interest in all that shit! Good luck!
    Peace!

9. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

upload_2019-5-19_22-32-10.jpeg
    Some old memories there, hope it inspires people to march towards GREATNESS! Onwards to Sage Mode!

10. primordial-saiyan

primordial-saiyan Fapstronaut

Thank you, I really appreciate that alhamdulillah. I'll work hard on this as much as I can, I think it's guaranteed if we keep 'fighting' as hard as possible we'll find a way to overcome our addictions. What I didn't think when I made this is how much it would change me; I fight hard now to be a productive version of myself and I learn so much from everyone. You've came pretty far as well since joining so I hope that lasts forever. I think eventually after a couple people become free, which Insha Allah will happen, I'll end up trying to write a detailed strategy which hopefully will benefit everyone.
    Alhamdulillah, first exam went well for difficult content it was a mixture of mechanics and statistics. Tomorrow's exam is on pure maths, like matrices, integration as well but I don't think the content is too difficult.

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  11. primordial-saiyan

A couple people reached landmarks like 30, 50, 70 days and whatever recently I've seen. Even though I've not congratulated them I have seen it and I just wanna say keep going and don't let your guard down ever, you can win for sure.

komodoro, CoolBuddy7 and Alex_Al like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hey @Saiyan123 i don't hear from my opponent. How am i supposed to know i am winning?

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  13. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

42 days bro

Sorry I don’t check in every day amigos. Really busy with work but all good

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good to know you are still going. I like a good challenge

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  15. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

Check in day 7 man today has been a pretty hard day first week without PMO in a long time I don't feel very good I barely can control the urges and my mind is a mess, my thoughts are foggy, I'm trying to settle down my mind, hopefully I will

16. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Somebody help me out here!!!
    The frequency of nocturnal emissions /wet dreams has become alarming high.
    Sometimes i faintly remember it to be some kind of erotic dream,but sometimes it's just emissions.
    Here's the track of my emissions and WTH is happening??
    1st on Day 10
    2nd on Day 14
    3rd on Day 30
    4th on Day 50
    5th on Day 57
    6th on Day 58
    7th on Day 60
    8th on Day 62 (current day)

17. primordial-saiyan

I don't WD when I sleep I read ayat ul kursi, last 2 ayat of surah baqarah and separate to that read 3 quls (surah ikhlas, falaq and nas) in my cupped hands and like make spit noise into hand 3x blowing (but obviously don't actually spit) then wipe over face, hands, body 3x and then sleep and you shouldn't WD I don't think.

CoolBuddy7 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  18. primordial-saiyan

you can do it just push past this hard phase.

Potato_22 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  19. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

You are pushing yourself and your mind is playing tricks on you.

I have understand that my ex was seen waiting for her male cousin a year ago. As far as I know she got no male cousin. As far as I know, I am praying to God not to collide us again, cause I may murder her.

20. Hey @Trolimp2xm , can you keep it up? Am i being too fast for you? I can slow down a little bit if you want. Don't let your guard down. I can do this all day.
    [​IMG]