1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. real talk.

Coolyorky and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Don't underestimate each other guys, you have magnificent streaks going on already and on top of that have accepted the 2v2 duel challenge for 12 rounds of 30 days each totalling 365 days. How awesome is that?! You're both beasts and if you want you can have your own definitions of a beast, I don't mind it, do whatever you want and add your own adjustments to the official duel announcement if you wish so. Now, let's talk less and fight more, round 1 is on! I'm checking in, a bit sick but doing good, will focus on work today and get enough rest in the evening. How's my sister @Freedom_lover doing?

Coolyorky and primordial-saiyan like this.
  3. Not so fast, lady! I aint your rock until you are my darling.
    I was just thinking of a friendly MMA fight or something. But that's pretty boring and not creative at all comparing to what you're doing with all that storytelling and lore. Pretty cool stuff man, I can tell you're putting some good effort into this!
    Why do you think beast is evil? In the story of beauty and the beast, for example, the beast was not evil; he was just cursed.

4. *Roundhouse Kick!*
    *WHACK!*
    @BeastBoyBalling Oh gosh, sorry man. I was aiming for one of the Amazonians! No, really. I swear.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2019
    primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. :D
    I agree on this storytelling, @Saiyan123 has been doing awesome job so far, I bet he does not have time for any urges whatsoever now :D

Jefe Rojo and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. I was not thinking of beauty and the beast at all... although that is a good point haha :D
    thanks for the compliments though, I've had a lot of work to do and doing this whilst makes it a lot more fun and @fleurette is right :D, honestly have felt 0 urges since doing this and a month ago before I rejoined I PMO'd everyday for a day/two days for about a year which is crazy considering how much I'm trying now compared.

7. @010010010100000101001101 I kind of went for more evil beast aswell as the iRobot robots have always freaked me out a bit so seeing your avatar, that inspired me :D

Coolyorky and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Ha, can relate! :cool:

Stories are important! Going for all 12 rounds is a story, going for 54 days used to be a story. This is why I like this creativity of our story telling referee; he is writing new inspiring stories which has potential to propel us higher. Thoughts become things!
    Good! Use that! When you are about to feel like relapsing think of my avatar; that face just staring into your soul! You aint gonna fap while that's in your head, haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2019
    primordial-saiyan likes this.
  9. justapadawan

justapadawan Fapstronaut

Hello. If it is just for the fun of it, and not actually wishing to bring people down, let's do this!

10. I will for sure loool :D I can hear it in sonny's voice now :D and yeah it makes things a lot easier knowing it's not just a battle within now but a 'battle' against someone else but should benefit everyone hopefully.

Deleted Account and Coolyorky like this.
  11. just for the fun of it definitely but you have to try 100% :) will set you up soon.

Coolyorky likes this.
  12. If you don't cut that beta male, weak shit, you ain't recovering from your life struggles. Period. I even count that attitude as relapse. Wtf are you doing? Darling? Get on your purpose, cause in my eyes you have relapsed. Since we are a team, that is no winners mentality. I am sorry but I got no other mentality, cause in the end I am gonna win. Guaranteed. With or without you. So please, update your mindset. Without visualising anybody, nor mentioning we are unstoppable. Believe that.( Though I can only guarantee it for the beast) .
    Cause trying to know a beast is too much. It overwhelms the mind. But some here trying.. I use the beast energy and hustle inside of me to do great things. The creatures is bad, but it is how you finesse it .

Coolyorky likes this.
  13. Yes it's for fun - I see it as a fun roleplay-game :)
    Hey @BeastBoyBalling please observe the respect others rule, if you wanna call each other names, go do it privately. Are the two of you on 1on1 here or are you a team or is it a beast-led team? Regarding visualisations - what about @Saiyan123 posting that image underneath the announcement? It's also visual, right? Can we be more flexible here or not? Anyway, not my business, not my team anyway. Two guys on semen retention against two girls on no PMO... It's gonna be a battle worth fighting for!!! #girlswillruntheworld :emoji_high_heel:

14. I strictly meant that I do not underestimate nobody, but I am gonna win. Since I have no much interesting in winning, cause it is a sure thing to me, we are a team either way. We have purpose together.

15. [BLANK]

[BLANK] Fapstronaut

That looks like fun.
    Count me in!

Attached Files:

primordial-saiyan and Coolyorky like this.
  16. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

17. I agree with fleurette @BeastBoyBalling @010010010100000101001101 , we've set the rules and everything is in place too so he's done nothing to break the rules there and they're both happy. If he has a different viewpoint than you within the rules, let it be. At the end you're all fighting for the same end goal, to survive this next 365 days so just be respectful in this thread anyway. :) That's all I have to say. I'm not saying you've done anything as well, just sending a reminder out.

Same for everyone here with respect, it's in the guidelines.

18. 4 days too, still going strong man no urges lol

Coolyorky likes this.
  19. cool I'll add you to the list. :) if you see anyone you want to challenge on the op (not in a duel) go for it.

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  20. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Saiyan123 just wanna say thnx. Cause this tournament for me is a big opportunity and make me feel like wanna fight! After a long time feeling strong ;-) hope soon i have my opponent! :) thnx again pal!