1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Check in.
    Nice to hear you had an amazing weekend @TomCrusader!
    My last days were very very productive and nearly no urges. Learned a lot of new Spanish!
    This morning I had really strong urges and I was lazy af, couldn't stand up but I got it now. Lost over 1 hour but it's okay I will do now my wim breathing after that a cold shower and then after breakfast Spanish hustle.
    Cheers!

2. Sell your soul to the grind. For the love of it. Adore the process and let's get it.

@Saiyan123 Seems the opponents of the pack had really bad start of the duel. See what happens. If fleurette is with me, let the duel start again and not count the early battle formations.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

"Sell your soul to the grind" love it! :D

4. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

Just another check in.

5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 Checking in for the day. How are you doing?

6. Yeah you won the last two in your team, and you won the last one coz of inactivity of your rivals so congratulations man, you're fierce. I think you may have the best record in here will make a chart on excel with wins and losses and best streak was a thought I had recently and I would like to hear the idea brother.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  7. for sure, start from now. Time to get serious. Battle within the war.

8. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

9. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Another day, another check-in.... :D

10. put 5 available warriors on me in an extra duel.

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  11. I was ok yesterday, today not so ok, distracting myself with tons of things, including binge eating and psubs etc etc wont go into details here. Really stressed inside about this low contact with my parent family, had to stop myself from crying when my mom called. Nevermind. I will get up, I have no other choice. Let's go guys. My duel starts tomorrow and I need to let go of my toxic past once and for all. Fuck everything, I am so tired of it all.

12. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Stay strong, you can do this, you can make it. They may try to control you by upsetting you. But remember while they may impact your happiness; you control your joy. Find the joy in your life, in this journey to freedom.

I know we all say this kind of thing to each other day after day on here. There may be some that think its just something that we say to placate each other. But this isn't just empty words, you are in my thoughts & prayers today.

13. Thank you. I will pray today as well. There must be some sort of purpose of this life of mine on this planet and I need to figure it out. Or else I will be stuck in this dead end forever.

14. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

I'm ready for a new duel.. hopefully with someone active this time

15. @Saiyan123 I would like to duel again if possible. Feeling excited today :)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2019
  16. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

17. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Fuck the past and fuck it all!! Live in the present and fuck up the future!

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hey i am stepping out for sometime. Need time to reflect and improve. See you later.

19. Checking in. Doing fine so far, but I need to be super prductive today, wich is always a threat to be distracted and anxious.
    But I#ll focus. Weather today should be good, so i can go for a walk if I have to

20. You're fighting against me and the beast and your team mate is the titan. Today is the official start of the duel!