1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

So i guess i won @Saiyan123 ?

2. Tesla-nicole

Tesla-nicole New Fapstronaut

I want to join

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. @BeastBoyBalling I ran a bit more than 5 km within 35 minutes, last year when I ran my first 5K the result was around 39 minutes. I am not consistent with my runs bc the only time I get to run is very early in the morning while kids sleep or when they're with their dad - but it's only excuses, when there's a wish there's a way. And I don't want to push too hard bc of my eyes. Anyway, my daughter is turning 10 this year and I plan to hit 10K as well. Already did 6K on occasion of my son's b'day but it was not do damn hot then :D
    Interesting. Was it the same during your previous streaks? Maybe you should try that Brahmacharya thing as a way of even deeper self-growth and self-development? Or just stick with NoFap monk mode and see where it will lead you? Or, rather, to what version of yourself? Bc the message I get from your posts is that you're fed up with shallow living and your ship is meant for stormy oceans and not calm rivers.
    How are you both doing @Pedro.lives and @T H A N O S the titan ? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2019
  4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,
    Has anyone of you knowledge about Fond investment at the stock market?
    I will soon get my first regular income and I think I am going to invest it right away.
    If you know something it would be nice to get some help :)

6. Check In Day 138:
    When urges struck me
    [​IMG]

7. It seems we are just in time to end up in the showers together.
    Better play it smart. Those are scams.

I don't take them, I pass them. (3 out of 4) 100 percent is loading. Take aim, hitters and let's get it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

9. Yes you are. The fact you thinking about stocks. You are 16. All that advertising behind it, do you really think they will advertise to give you paper? They trynna get it FROM you, that is why spending so much cash to promote it to you. Stay low-key. Ninja mode. Get what you can get, play it smart. Goals, hard work etc. No shortcuts. Even if you make money, if you don't have a model, you are doomed. They come and go, like the girls.

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

11. Check-in. I am serious now.

12. Ajbee12

Ajbee12 Fapstronaut

13. hi guys, sorry for no check in yesterday I was travelling the whole day - will sort everything now

14. definitely :)

15. Really happy for you, you've improved a lot but don't stop now, over halfway through the journey to 90 but everyday will be new and can be full of challenges.
    :D we'll see about that, I am forcing my body to not go near PMO at all and I am so strong right now it's amazing
    Awesome freedom, good to see you on here ;) I want to win too, i wish you the best of luck also.
    yeah, thanks for joining will set you up soon.
    I'm happy for you too, we've both come far now let's not relapse and manage another week then another and so on :)
    Going amazing, matched highest streak today but I can't wait to power through to 90.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  16. yeah rematch until you reach 5 consecutive days in the duel. Sorry @Kratos_GOW, win isn't secured yet :)

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  17. Good to see you back here and glad to see you're doing good and healthy too bro.

While I'm sat here in the UK in 12°C where it's rained the last week. Today is a beautiful day though, I may go for a walk. I noticed yesterday a few girls were checking me out. I read a post on nofap a while ago and it said maybe they always do check you out but coz of your heightened senses you notice it more and coz you want more real contact instead of a screen.

18. like the girls :D what you say is very wise, what do you think of shares in companies, i was looking to buy shares in tesla. Since it's inevitable all cars are going to be electric one day in uk anyway, I think it's a very good idea to invest in the most hyped electric car company out there. Anyone got any idea how to go about that?

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. What do you mean? I'm not very good at slang :D
    Doing good, had a great time with my girlfriendz.. 3 hrs of chatting - feeling recharged and got complimented and complimented myself, really empowering friendship of sisters :)

20. You will be against each other.
    NEW DUEL!!!
    @Tesla-nicole VS @TheGoldenEra | WINNER:

thanks for joining, you have entered the lions den however and we don't accept weakness so fight to survive as hard as you can.
    remember to check in and may the best fighter win.
    read rules carefully due to if you relapse within 5 days of duel announcement then you stay in a duel with each other.

TheGoldenEra and Deleted Account like this.