1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. hey @Hardcandy is it all good? you don't answer from almost ten days, since you overcome the triple digit, we are dueling from more than 50 days by now I just don't want our duel to end like this, we must broke every record my friend, me and you. hope everything's good. our duel must be legendary :)

2. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 Checking in for the day. Urges are getting stronger, had a nasty dream about me relapsing yesterday(and a few days before that). Now they are under control, but still bad. Am nearing the 1 month death trap(not sure how near since I forgot my streak) again, pretty sure it's only going to get worse.

primordial-saiyan and Maxym like this.
  3. Well unfortunately it seems like my friend is not updating anymore by now, I hadn't won yet but if, in the meantime, someone wants to duel with me until I'll get some news, I'll be happy:)

4. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

Bro i m at Day1 today do you want to duel ?

5. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

Awesome! Sure thing bro.

6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Tough luck man. I know how it feels when you relapse. Lost when I was 82 days.
    Do return, this is worth it!
    Peace

7. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey peeps!
    Started exercising today after a long time. It was hard, but totally worth it. I will try to exercise every day, as it improves positivity and motivation.
    Peace!

8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey wanna duel? I remember a time when I was like 20-30 days ahead of you, but now, I will try to catch up.

9. That's fine for me and will be a pleasure but , as I said, I don't get news from my previous duel but didn't officially won, so if you're okay that maybe we will be interrupted let's duel my friend

10. Kvothe The Bloodless

11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Sure thing, let’s go!

primordial-saiyan, Maxym and fg4795 like this.
  12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Exercised again today,urges are high, had a dream of controlling my urge when it was high.
    Don’t look down to see how far you’ve come, look up to see how far you have to go!

13. Kvothe The Bloodless

14. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@WackinWolf this is my weekly
    Sunday check in. I am doing good so far. Yesterday I got triggered a lot and went all quiet and within. Angry and alone. Took me 2 hours to get out of it.

15. First day check in

16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

I'm sorry guys, I fell once again. I thought that being sedentary and playing games all day would be perfectly fine(I survived yesterday mostly unscathed after all), but it turns out that I am too arrogant and overestimated my capabilities (+the fact that my final exams, and with it my Foundation (not really, but you get the point) are just over and I am in a celebratory mindset). I underestimated the power of these two factors which if presented alone, I could've handled. I have no idea what to do now. I'm worried that all my motivation to organise my life(and cook) tmr will be all sapped away. I'm also beginning to doubt my own capabilities to continue the fight. Not even sure if I can make a solid improvement over last year as I'm alrdy at 16 relapses this year, just 7 more and I'd officially had gotten worse.

EDIT:Anyone have tips to overcome overconfidence? I seem to have an issue with this

17. Do things you can't.

C stands for check.

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yes. Surround yourself with people who are MUCH MUCH better than you in life, and pay someone to demotivate you. But the main thing, is to shift focus on something else that you want to achieve in life, like a new job or hobby.

19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 21
    Exercised today as well.
    Peace!