1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. Hey my duel brother, all good here - weekend was a bit stressed out bc of the kids but these days I'm learning to just breathe in, breathe out and move on. Really weird, on my fertile phase rn but totally asexual I don't know why :D Maybe because of the works and errands each day. As to my morning rituals: I usually try to get up by 4:45-5am because I'm waking the kiddos up by 6:30 am and we're off the house by 7:15 am so -- I need to squeeze in my morning workout, meditation, affirmations, visualisation, journalling and sometimes reading but most of the time I do the reading part while commuting by either reading an actual book or listening to some audio. Sometimes I just go for walk in nature or dance instead jogging or weight training. Everything is going good so far, I'm more interested in myself than in men lol. By the way, if you want we can exchange contact details and support each other via some whatsapp or smth, I don't log in here often, if that suits you and if you consent to non-triggering content of such correspondence. You decide. I don't have much time but I intend to invest it into productive things and productive communications.

3. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

So @Saiyan123 ? Do you have a duel for me? Or is anyone out there wanna fight? My first streak was 111 days and now i m in day 90... Someone interested? ? ? A worthy rival?
    P.S. @icelady thnx for the proposition but @L'empereur wasn't available.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. I'd I will be a genius :) thanks for the compliment hope you fight your hardest

Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  5. @MASTER MONK , what do you think? Good duel.

Deleted Account and Alex_Al like this.
  6. Sure I trust you and we're good friends I'll message you my number. Thanks for letting me know aswell. I'll try wake up 5am too and stay awake and keep busy aswell as sleeping early.

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  7. I'm kind of busy this week, there's a small group of active fighters which I like because I can manage it easier. Updates to OP and everything will be sorted out by next weekend. Thank you for your patience ❤

Coffee Candy likes this.
  8. Good to see you back and fighting strong my friend :)

9. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Set me up bro! I want to kick some ass.

Coffee Candy and Alex_Al like this.
  10. Checking in. @Saiyan123 you good? Also, would you mind adding us to the duel list? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2019
    Coffee Candy likes this.
  11. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Hello everyone I'm back after a long time, I'm starting from day 1 today, I thought I could succeed without nofap but I was wrong it's not easy to succeed if no one is helping, that is why I'm back @Saiyan123 can I get a duel please

Deleted Account and Alex_Al like this.
  12. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

I feel so bad after being out for so long :(:emoji_expressionless:

Alex_Al likes this.
  13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Alex_Al likes this.
  14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 51
    Posting so that I don’t fap. Fuck you brain, I’m not gonna fap. Try whatever the fuck you want to, I don’t care,I’m not gonna budge.
    Fuck off urges
    Peace!

15. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great! So brother... This duel is on!!!
    the enemy is common, this awful addiction!
    @Saiyan123 my brother, set us up... ;-)

cr7da8055 and prince san like this.
  16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's the spirit! ;-)

cr7da8055 and prince san like this.
  17. @Alex_Al @cr7da8055 great attitude! I had my second streak of 83 days, your posts really give me some f***ing motivation!
    Checking in, hey, @Saiyan123, I hope you're ok?

Alex_Al and cr7da8055 like this.
  18. I have seen a hamburger add popping out.. Have been studying since the morning. So I was like imma go buy one. And the article says, foods you should ban from your kitchen. And I am okay.