1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanx man! All of you are very supportive! Its a common fight and this very helpful and inspiring for me...

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  2. @IceRocket VS @BrazilianUser
    frozen lolly.gif

IT IS EXPECTED THIS ROCKET DAMAGED THE SPHINX

THIS RIVALRY PREDATES THE BIRTH OF CHRIST,
    THE STORY OF THE ICE ROCKET VS CAT
    WHO WILL SURVIVE...

MAY THE STRONGEST ABSTAIN LONGEST!!!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  3. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thanks.i will :)

4. Evolving guy

Evolving guy Fapstronaut

Good luck to you too brother!

5. Let's stop this bullshit and show our actions through streaks and self improvement. This thing is really boring.

6. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

I challenge you in a fight

7. [​IMG]
    Wow. Savage!

8. going dortmund then enschede tomorrow gonna be so sick

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  9. @Topes thanks for your opinion, I'm not so sure about whether it should be respect and hatred or mere thank you for not aborting me and anger. I know about their hard childhoods and stuff but I'm letting myself feel my feelings. When I numbed them I was stuck in vicious cycle. Now I feel indifference. Anyway, this thread is about actions, not toxic parents. Checking in, doing good, no specific urges for me at the end of my cycle - probably thanks to progesterone. But I have to get ready for a peak of estrogen and testosterone in a few weeks!! I will also try to engage less in discussions here and check in more or less regularly as I will be reducing my internet usage and I am currently enrolled in a self-growth course - so will be focusing on that. But that does not mean I'm deserting the battle field. When you have a longer streak you need to spend more time with yourself and dance with your demons :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2019
  10. That's the type of focus and energy I'm most drawn to nowadays! Men have to be the driving force, the rock for women to lean on and bloom in all their beauty.

11. UPCOMING - UPDATE 1.0 ON 18th APRIL
    COMING SOON WILL BE AWARDS SUCH AS WARRIOR OF THE MONTH, MOST IMPROVED, THE WAR GENERAL (THE PERSON WHO HAS INSPIRED BEST) AND MANY MORE THAT ANYONE CAN WIN.

db48a31179a732bb15d544b78f70c2ec.jpg
    MAY |THE DUELS OF NOFAP|CONTINUE FOREVER!!!

EVERYBODY SHALL REMEMBER THE CHAMPION... WILL IT BE YOU?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thank you friend ! We are here to win this battle over pmo...no matter how ! Lets do this!

13. that's great.

14. When you guys are sleeping I making progress to recover and train in the same time. Transforming plans to actions and kicking my own butt. So @Topes and @lazystory I need could need some challenging rivals that fires me up! One for All endeavouring point!

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  15. N1[] @|_

N1[] @|_ Fapstronaut

I want to join! What do I do?

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

If you can find anyone who is not involved in a dual and are on the same level of streak as of yours, challenge them to a duel. @Saiyan123 is on his holiday now. Tag him in your post, so when he come's online, he can add you to the OP. If you don't see anyone who is alone, you can ask @Saiyan123 to allow you to join any other 1vs1 on the same level streak as your's to make it to a 1vs1vs1 including you.

17. Once a week sounds reasonable. Too much internet recently. Gotta take a break for a while and do some grounding.

@ All fighters - stay strong!

18. [BLANK]

[BLANK] Fapstronaut

@Taqwa1
    I challenge you.gif

Would you accept the challenge?

CoolBuddy7 and control your life like this.
  19. N1[] @|_

N1[] @|_ Fapstronaut

I'm actually really really new, how do I tag people?

CoolBuddy7 likes this.