THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

138 vote(s)
    76.7%
  2. No

42 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Golden words! 100% truth!
    Target: healing after abusive relationship and creating a healthy relationship with myself first and foremost.
    Steps: conscious timeout for at least six months (or up to one year) without engaging in any potentially romantic interactions including texting, emailing, online dating sites, hookups, introductions by well-intentioned friends and family; inventory of my own dysfunctional patterns in past relationship(s); therapy; better self-care (sleep, nutrition, hydration, exercise, hobbies).
    This will take time but it's my most important target right now. Interested in hearing yours as well @Saiyan123 :) By the way, I would be honoured to duel with another woman here, if there are any female warriors available, let's go!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2019
  2. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

I just want myself to achieve my miss full potential I know I can do this but I can't do it without my normal brain but I will do it.My goal is to simply reach mindfulness

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. BeastBoyBalling 獣

BeastBoyBalling 獣 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I am available. It is time making the duels great again.

4. Awesome, I think start it up with the classic @fleurette vs @L'empereur again!

I have a lot of uni work but I should be free on the weekend aswell.

Coffee Candy and Alex_Al like this.
  5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 79

check in

Alex_Al likes this.
  6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wanna duel?
    I'll see you at the arena

7. BeastBoyBalling 獣

Me and @fleurette . Day 2. I have been studying whole day and 5pm + playing tennis table for 2 hours straight. Shower and now it is time for bed after posting here. It is little to 9 pm where I am. I am proud I am sticking to drinking only water as beverage . Little progress is still progress in our goals. I even got a carrot juice I throw, cause I said. I will drink only water. I don't know for how long I will succeed. But it is beautiful to hustle. Have a nice day, morning, night comrades.

Deleted Account and Alex_Al like this.
  8. Classic, indeed! We're both nicknamed in french by the way, next level after icelady and the beast lol :D So my dear duel partner, let's fight fiercely!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2019
    Alex_Al likes this.
  9. AJ0078

AJ0078 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Absolutely! Where is the arena? (I'm still kind of new to the site.)

cr7da8055 likes this.
  10. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

Yeah me too

11. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

I don't think wet dreams are relapse untill you have a dream but when I have a wet dream I feel good but sometimes it's not when I actually have a dream and I can remember it

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day

13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Closing in on my old 82 day streak, won’t give up this time.
    Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life’s greatest lessons are learnt through pain.

15. BeastBoyBalling 獣

Day 3 @fleurette . I have seen something terrible and that is Naruto English dubbed. #ShinraTensei
    And water is over and added sugar too, but it is all in moderation still. I needed energy drinks today, cause schedule is hectic. Much love to all, see ya tomorrow.

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow they went till those episodes in English? Shines tenses is the best shit ever!

17. BeastBoyBalling 獣

My favorite jutsus are: Katon Gouka Mekkyaku, Sabaku kyu and Kawarimi no jutsu I love the hunting kuchiyose no jutsu of Kakashi against Zabuza.

And of course... Doton doryuuheki!

18. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I thought you were already in a duel with me bro...

19. Hi there, checking in. Thanks for counting duel days brother, I will count my blessing then maybe :) Had a productive day, played with kids in the evening, now enjoying freedom and my season of singleness, it is so much fun indeed! I guess my labradorite bracelet is working, got rid of a few toxic relationship since I bought it and it is easy for me to keep my boundaries. Really like it. I will now listen to some podcast or smth.

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  20. soooo busy with uni work sorry, i'm fighting strong though.