THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

136 vote(s)
    76.8%
  2. No

41 vote(s)
    23.2%
  1. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

2. BeastBoyBalling 獣

BeastBoyBalling 獣 Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055 and of course .. when my boy zabuza does Kirigakure no Jutsu, you are dead and even don't realize it yet.

3. BeastBoyBalling 獣

Day 4 @fleurette we are together in this ''ensemble'' . Just being in the duels is a thing. Brings so great memories of people who I know and I don't at the same time. Much love to all.

4. Oui, mon ami :) I like your motto "let's make the duels great again" :D - so let's go and create our future the way we want it to be.

5. BeastBoyBalling 獣

Day 5 . @fleurette is with me . I feel that 5 days are not something to take for granted. I am putting effort in just being present , more aware. Thank you flower and duelists. Much love to all.

6. Oh yes I am. @L'empereur you are a wise beast now, and I like it. Let's conquer autumn 2019 and make it a clean one!

7. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

I see this thread has been less and less active
    but if someone is up for it
    I'm willing to have a duel again

8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

I'm feeling like duelling some cocky bastard. Not in a "hey there friend" kind of way. More like a "all I want is to see you lose" kind of way.

9. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah sorry bro :)

10. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Oh really? I remember you going past me during my last streak, and man when I gave up, I regretted losing to some loser like you. Wanna fight? Im sure you won't be able to get past 2 weeks, sore loser.

11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

12. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Ah this is the kind of a prick I wanna duel with. Rules will be simple. No PMO.
    Loser will change the pfp to the pfp of the Victor along with a status accepting defeat, for a week. To really rub it in the face.
    You can make a new thread for it or ask brother Saiyan to add it

13. BeastBoyBalling 獣

Day 6. @fleurette I question fapping. Here is why. I feel tension down there, similar to urination need when I don't actually want, that makes me uncomfortable in social situation. One boy talked to me on a personal about the thing that he got emission awake and I am anxious about it. I don't want that. Not considering this, I don't have a want to do it for pleasure. I don't wanna fap for the fap I didn't remember when I was did it for pleasure was time it was always to kill this thing, cause it is eating me, sometimes I cannot go for a walk. Much love to all.

14. Is it a thread for insults? Watch your language, both of you. @Saiyan123 is it appropriate?
    Was this state and pain during your previous streaks? If it causes you pain you should see a doctor or maybe not, I don't know. Maybe guys will advice smth. I am doin' alright, keeping my boundaries with guys and just enjoying myself. Will meditate now. Here's a tribute to our duel:

15. I reckon new thread but interesting nonetheless. I'd say don't take it personally, just both be as competitive as you can.

16. When I'm less busy I'll be happy to invest a lot of time into it, in the meanwhile duel me. I need a good fight tho.

17. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@WackinWolf @Saiyan123
    WackinWolf did not respond for some time now. I declare this fight as my victory.

Who is willing to fight me in a long duell of 100 days+ with a weekly check-in???

control your life likes this.
  18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

@fleurette @MASTER MONK asked for it, maybe he wants a rough challenge, so gave him one. If people feel this is the way out, I’m more than ready to help. Sorry if anyone feels Insulted for the same, as some people may feel motivated getting a tough fight. Sorry again

19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I’m ready. We can duel.

control your life likes this.
  20. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Maybe a 3 way duel with @Alex_Al . What say @Snakeloa