THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

115 vote(s)
    76.2%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. primordial-saiyan

primordial-saiyan Fapstronaut

Sorry I've been busy w work, had to do an all nighter and my sleep has been a mess but it'll fix. I slipped up though so just you and @Turtleboi now. Still really busy with work aswell. Hope you're good though.

fg4795 likes this.
  2. primordial-saiyan

I'm gonna go against @Jack_of_Amsterdam , he's new but he's helping me out in sorting out the duels and keeping track of how they're doing. I think I'm addicted to my phone a bit tbh aswell I really need to limit the time on here more so I will properly try to not use it after 11.

Deleted Account and fg4795 like this.
  3. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

fg4795 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  4. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 have seen your report in monkeey thread. Since I don't like fighting 1on1on1 and you have some difficulties now. Let us be dueling partners? I challenge you !

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. primordial-saiyan

You know I won't back down from a good fight. I will treat you with the respect you deserve shinobi but I will truly fight my hardest against you. If @fg4795 and @010010010100000101001101 are okay with it, let's fight.
    @Jack_of_Amsterdam I will find your opponent.

Everyday is a hard day now.

fg4795 likes this.
  6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@fleurette @Saiyan123 A big F for my sanity, as I slipped up twice. Feeling a bit hopeless atm, even though my rational side's been telling me that I am already in a better place that I am last year. Like, I have no idea how I managed to fight off terrible urges like what I'm dealing with the last few days in the past. Also, been sleeping very late these days, not sure if it has anything to do with my sudden incapability to fight. Gonna try and restore order right now, starting with owning up(Didn't do it yesterday because I've grown cowardly recently, sorry bout that)

7. So, if I get it right, I am on my own now? Get up, guys, don't binge and get your life in order. Relapses happen, been there, done that, just don't let them define you. I need another warrior to fight in the duel.
    Yeah sure we are, I even downloaded the Chill app recently lol :D Anyway, I'm good, busy. Will have a walk during lunch break.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2019
  8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Trying to get my life in order now. Also, just realized that experiencing frustration while I am already weak pushes me into insanity. And yes, I've just been fucked over by frustration over a minor issue with my assignment(Which I've just found a fix for, it's so simple that it makes me feel like a retard for not figuring it out sooner). Now, I'm just salty because I could've prevented the relapse altogether if I just looked at the right place.

9. 010010010100000101001101

010010010100000101001101 Fapstronaut

Daily check-in...

Had some major anxiety issues for last couple of months now and my depression is starting to creep back in slowly as well. But not gonna let that effect my streak. Keep it up everyone!
    Doing fine as far as nofap's concerned. :emoji_muscle:
    By the way, my belated birthday wishes man! :emoji_birthday:
    So it's just me vs @fg4795 now?

10. primordial-saiyan

You're stronger than this. Also I think probably your urges are linked to your stresses. You need to find ways to calm, I do a python module and it is hard for me too but things will be good once you're balling with your degree so don't stress.
    Thanks for this. I've had a strong start to the day.
    I think:

@fleurette VS @010010010100000101001101 VS @fg4795
    @Turtleboi VS @Jack_of_Amsterdam
    @Saiyan123 VS @L'empereur

11. primordial-saiyan

Same from me too, hope you had a good one @fg4795

fg4795 likes this.
  12. primordial-saiyan

I used to be quite socially anxious but now I'd say I'm quite extroverted. To the extent I can make conversation w a stranger. My advice is keep pushing yourself in talking to people wherever you can and anxiety lessens

13. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

thanks brothers I appreciated them :)

well @010010010100000101001101 we were already dueling so just keep on fighting :)
    @L'empereur it has been an honour fighting with you
    you flatter me hope our duel will be very long

anyway daily check
    very busy with work
    didn't find time to hit the gym but found the one to had a great meditation
    so mentally I am good

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Good luck brother!

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Great bro! Let’s get this shit done!

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

17. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

Consider me watching your step. Oh... that was a secret .

@fleurette We not partnerts, I cannot stop chilling with you.

@Saiyan123 The reason why I challenged you is to get the best of you. And if you don't know it, know it. I expect from you to pray and do what is best for God and you. I expect you to give a report to me, you accountability duel partner consisting of . 1) healthy eating, 2)heathy sleep 3) God appropriate connection with women( no digitalised lies. )

Much love .

18. primordial-saiyan

I think you deserve it and can take them
    Good luck @Snakeloa and I missed the reply to ages ago cr7 but yeah lucky I can see united games here. I don't think we'll make top 4 but I can see us winning Europa league. Sorry for the late reply.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. primordial-saiyan

I know it already. I feel you do bring out some fire in me, I get strength by your words God willing.
    For no.3 in that list I am not talking to any girl rn or even looking at any girl in the wrong way. I know that seems drastic but in reality I don't need to. I'm trying to really purify myself meaning be free/totally in control of myself. All I see surrounding me is guys needing girls to not be lonely and I think it's a weakness. If I do get girls talking to me, i need to remember my goals if theres no benefit to the conversation. inshaAllah
    I'll do the report on elite forces, day working like hell done. Looking forward to being the best I can be, I expect no less from you knowing your standards.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019