1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

I would like to fight too at day 1 completed

2. Great! I'm doing fine as well!!! #girlpower

3. So I read in another thread that @Coolyorky slipped up and he's in a duel. So we have a winner? Guys and girls if we join the fight please be accountable.

4. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

can i join this callenge? this is great to push myself to be better.

CoolBuddy7 and Symbol of Peace like this.
  5. impact123

impact123 Fapstronaut

I want to enter a duel
    Current streak : 1 day
    I am ready to become the champion

6. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I mean don't disqualify me if I fail to check in. And beast and all that, kindly keep your civility at times

7. [BLANK]

[BLANK] Fapstronaut

Nice job, mate. Thanks for that!

8. [BLANK]

[BLANK] Fapstronaut

I am up for any challenges
    Hit me up or tag @Saiyan123 to arrange a duel..

Have a good day!

9. I had a tougher day yesterday but I’m still standing!

10. It's sad to say but I relapsed, @IceRocket you win ... I was completely embarrassed and in blame to say it, but i understand one thing with this relapse, failures are part of the life and of this journey and they don't have an appointment, i relapsed again in the day 3 ... but i know why, the next time it will be different, again, i don't know what i do @Saiyan123

let's move on, a failure will not stop me! Forward!

11. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Come on bro, you got this!

12. I know it, this will not stop me bro! I'll win it, I'll do it, I got this! I wish the best for you @Pedro.lives!

CoolBuddy7 and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  13. NEW FIGHTS
    @[BLANK] VS @immadothis TBA | WINNER:

@Saiyan123 VS @IceRocket TBA | WINNER:
    @BrazilianUser VS @Coolyorky TBA | WINNER:
    @alfianlight VS @N1[] @|_ TBA | WINNER:
    will add @impact123 to the Warriors Available to Challenge list. (see OP)

FIRSTLY WANT TO THANK @CoolBuddy7 FOR BASICALLY RUNNING THIS WHILE I'VE BEEN AWAY.
    I JUST WANT TO SAY @Coolyorky & @BrazilianUser , THIS BATTLE WAS LOST BUT THE WAR IS NOT OVER SO DON'T WORRY, YOU JUST LOST IN A MAJOR DUEL AND DID WELL UNTIL RELAPSE SO GET FUCKING GOING AGAIN, LEARN HARD WHY YOU DID IT AND PUT IN STEPS TO OVERCOME THAT AND WIN!!!

THIS IS A BATTLE AND TRUE SUCCESS WILL COME WHEN WE CAN ALL CONTROL OURSELVES, LET'S ALL FIGHT FOR IT AND WE WON'T LEAVE ANY MAN BEHIND.

CONGRATULATIONS @IceRocket BUT HARD TIMES ARE COMING AS YOU'RE NOW AGAINST ME :D.

Again, i apologise for inactivity will log in everyday to maintain the thread though so just keep @Ing me problems and I'll get round to them by the end of the day. Keep it up everyone, only strong people! That's why you joined to beat someone else but just beat yourself and that's the ultimate win!!

14. Course I won't man, just goes out to anyone if you're not gonna check in for a while let me know and no disqualifications.

CoolBuddy7 and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  15. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Good job on 7 days buddy!!

16. Thanks man!! So happy really but not letting it overwhelm me that that's the longest I've managed in 3 years properly no PMO, just carrying on until I kill this bad habit coz that's all PM is really

17. Amazing, your posts makes me determined, @Coolyorky good lucky and so much strength to you friend, you will need and me too, let's go!

18. Checkin day 13. Glad to see you guys still fighting @ pedro and monk.

19. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut