1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

2. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

3. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Day 33 check in! - If anyone is looking for someone to duel with, i'm currently free

4. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Check in 6

5. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Keep up the good fight guys, it will be worth it. I promise.

6. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

definitely worth it.

7. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Good job! Day 11 here

8. CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Relapsed on Day 26. Normally, I wouldn't PMO when I have a lot of work to do, but I guess the stress got to me and I needed a quick release. Nevertheless, it's a new record for me. Furthermore, I decided to delete my 'collection' officially so I will definitely be able to reach 30 days next! @Saiyan123 @Askgodfor

11. Checking in.

12. will reply to everything on friday probably, swarmed with work. I nearly gave in to the stress also but God saved me. I'm happy with the progression @ohayou615. I found reading back, I lied to myself a lot in saying what I deleted and kept, I always would delete Youtube and get it back but now I've really deleted it for good.

franed98, Alex_Al, fg4795 and 2 others like this.
  13. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Checking in boys, hows everyone? Whose ass do i have to kick now @Saiyan123 ?

Is there a way you can do like rating system of wins and loses, so we can see who’s won the most fights and lost? And who deserves to fight each other according to their fight record? Something to make it more interesting, it will make knocking heads more fun!

14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. Checking in.

Jeff Boyder likes this.
  16. Some minutes ago I read about how we say about our problems and relapses here at the forum. It's bad when you just say things like "stay strong" or anything like this and do not say how to work on the error that make you relapse.

Boring is probably the most dangerous trigger but have others: Instagram photos, anime fan service, certain movies, videogames or series. We should take care and pay attention all the time for our triggers and if we feel stimulated.

I'm fine, hope you all are, the urges do not appeared and that's good. I will reach the day 3 without any problem and probably will start to feel benefits at the day 7. Stay strong people.

Jeff Boyder and Alex_Al like this.
  17. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

day 17 In it to win it

Jeff Boyder and Timmyrogger like this.
  18. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Checking in day 20 :D @Jeff Boyder
    Today i felt energetic and happy for the first time after many years ... smile on my face is back.
    Time to celebrate and strengthen the mechanism to stop pmo from ruining that happy face

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019