1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Alex_Al and Kratos_GOW like this.
  2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check-in 25 Jan. Keep going bud.

3. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Day 60 check in @ohayou615
    From tomorrow i will start from zero count again

4. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Yesterday would've been a disaster on normal terms, but since I'm visiting relatives for CNY, it not really is. Considering the circumstances, yesterday was a surprisingly productive day. Suffered a potent urge just a few hours ago, as I found myself in circumstances that really resembled one particular relapse. Couldn't remember how I survived that, so oof.

5. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello everybody!
    Brothers and sisters...
    @Snakeloa what's up? How's going the fight? In a few ours my counter will say...
    DAY 222 !!!
    What a number, i ll never thought could be a possibility when i start my rehub of this addiction. And here trying for more and more... Have a nice day everyone... Mine is the best day of so many last days... How nice to feel alive fighting, how nicer to feel victorious!

6. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

I totally agree with you. Celebrate that day and every single one after this.

I am doing fine. Feeling strong even though I do work on a big emotional piece at the moment. 3 more days for me to hit the 300 :)

Hug Jörg

7. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

8. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Congrats on your achievement. I know the feeling since I reached my milestone of 30 days before I relapsed. I'm checking in on day 8. I've flied back to the States so my check in times are a little messed up, haha.

9. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Check in @Kratos_GOW ....

This duel make me stronger Bud...
    And I have strong partner (opponent) too....
    Thanks Kratos...

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in.
    No problem. Only by competition we can push ourselves.

11. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Sunday check-in. @Alex_Al

Let's go for the next goal!

12. Check in, not doing too good. Really affected by this illness. Had 2 WD in a row and deleting insta and maybe snapchat tomorrow. Really low motivation to move and easily annoyed.

Pedro.Conquers and Leader of ME like this.
  13. Who's available for a duel?

theman1 likes this.
  14. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

Me!

15. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

Had some difficult times recently. There were times when I seemed to struggle with every single thing I did.
    But no matter, how hard it gets, you never give up. You pick yourself up, you brush yourself up, you push forward.
    You give your best. And you shall see the sun again.

16. Maybe you are crossing out too many things at one time. Everything got withdrawals. Especially at first deleting all those social , you may feel tension .
    Relentless we survive .