1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. @Alex_Al
    My friend sorry to let you after only 2 weeks but the stress of the exams were quiet high but it was not enough, so coronavirus decided to came to my city, we are red zone rn and I can't leave my city, can't go to the gym, to the library or to university. I am forced to stay home.
    And in my situation it led to defeat.
    Will restart.

2. Check in Feb 26 @ohayou615
    Hope you are doing fine!

primordial-saiyan and Evolved like this.
  3. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

4. Relapse again day zero if anyone is looking for a fight

Evolved and primordial-saiyan like this.
  5. Fight against @Evolved and @EdwardElric2020

Evolved likes this.
  6. You haven't let anyone down. Anyone under that much stress with no reaction is not human. Keep us updated and hopefully you're safe. Wishing you the best.

Sorry for the late reply.

Alex_Al, fg4795 and Evolved like this.
  7. @Timmyrogger first week is always so hard for me but once I manage it and go above 14+ days clean. I feel recovered tbh. Just need to keep going and realise that.

Deleted Account and Evolved like this.
  8. Hope to be more proactive around here.

Deleted Account and Evolved like this.
  9. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  10. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

11. Thanks my friend for these kind words.
    Fortunately I am ok, and I think I will be I mean they stated that is a dangerous only for older people and for the ones who have already some disease, so I am not in big danger rn. Problem, as you said, that I am under much stress. But I recognized the feeling this time and I am happy that I felt I decided to start fresh for a new great streak, so if anyone want to duel with me, I will present me once again:
    I am doing the hard mode, currently in day 1 my best streaks(completed in a row) are 127 and 165.

12. 5 men, workers , were caring some heavy . I chatted with one of them on a quickie . When i passed i heard his colleague saying " you should have asked him to help , he strong" . That was first time i heard someone random commenting on my physical that way . I didn't offer myself due to the fact i am done with being nice. They could ask , i would of helped . No more offering . It is not available . I am real , but yet i am manipulative piece of shit . You can not help yourself if you don't put yourself first . Today is stranger , tomorrow your wife is telling you what to do . Ain't no sunshine telling on a young emperor . It is a must . This was really about looks. Conclusion is you get what you put in. Don't give up on your goals . Treat yourself better. Furthermore, i commented in french on youtube . Great feeling . Much love .

13. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My brother it was nice to have such a great opponent. Indeed you were under very big pressure. May this is a victory for me but still if you want we could be again co-fighters. Start a new duel, a second one. Winner not the one with the greatest streak (that wouldn't be fair, im still in day 255), but the winner will be the one that relapse last. So it would be like we start a new streak together in this new duel. All this if @primordial-saiyan agrees!
    P.S: happy to know you re healthy, safe and ready to fight again... ;)

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  14. For me it would be an honor to restart with the one I lost with. Having another chance.
    If the boss say yes count me in.
    I will try to be the best cofighter I can.

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  15. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

Hi, hope you guys are doing well.
    I'm back here looking for a duel. Bring it on!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Didn't notice, your relapse was only MO or PMO? And it was one time or more?
    Cause in my case usually with the excuse of relapse, i ve done PMO and several times or even days... Hopefully is a long time ago (255 days), but i would like to know what happened in your case.

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.