THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

115 vote(s)
    76.2%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. primordial-saiyan

primordial-saiyan Fapstronaut

yeah you were in a duel against each other relapsed on the same day between a few hours without each other realising. I'd say rematch.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  2. control your life

control your life Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

check in, the fight continues for life !

3. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

Be careful what you saying. We all gladiators here.

4. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

My today thoughts. Yesterday I was watching basketball there are cheerleaders, they are over sexual feminine adds when trying to download movie from the torrents. They went even promoting me sites to sex dates. I did no search in my computer to promote such things, but still they are enforcing it. So my thoughts, guys, girls are Is it more difficult for men or women? More accurate, are men too much exposed to a sexual content, which they do not want like( adds, women clothes, nakedness etc) or it is similar or worse for women? Let me know what you think.

5. The Legend of Hope

The Legend of Hope Fapstronaut

Well it would be cool to do that :D always me against you :)

6. control your life

control your life Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

i think its the same ! the triggers maybe diferent ,but still tough !

7. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

I don't know if my opinion is influenced by me being a male or not, but, I would say, there are a lot of provocative things on the internet in the form of ads, which are designed to make men appeal for the stuff they're advertising; even though most of it is spiced up, with the help of sexuality. There are a lot of triggering content, yes. I have noticed the same thing as well. I don't browse around for sexual content, and yet, such kind of ads pop-up while downloading torrents. Same goes with other websites as well. I mean, if I ever watch P (Just to explain the case here !), I only do it on incognito, so I guess, I have never ever searched for sexual content in a normal window which collects my history or cookies, and yet such kind of ads keep turning up. Not exactly sure why !

Maybe, it's equally triggering for women as well, but, I am just putting forward my notion, as a male here..;)

WolfHound 獣 likes this.
  8. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 checking in pal...
    Sorry cause last days i m not online but difficult days for me... Very very busy... And it won't be easier until Tuesday or Wednesday! At least i haven't time to think of anything including P.M.O.! ;-) everyone keep the good work!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  9. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

It's been a LONG time..... A HUGE spiral (years) out of control later, I am here searching and working to get there again.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  10. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

DON't GIVE UP! It happened, let's move on.

11. QuietKarma

QuietKarma Fapstronaut

Sounds good, im starting again today: day 0.

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  12. primordial-saiyan

don't worry about it, as long as you're doing good on noPMO that's the main thing. Keep up the good work!!

Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  13. primordial-saiyan

I think men are more visual and woman are more intimate. Those ads appeal to men coz once they see something that's all they want but women like the details more than men. My opinion anyway, may be wrong but it's so weird how those ads are enforced.

Alex_Al, CoolBuddy7 and WolfHound 獣 like this.
  14. primordial-saiyan

sounds good to me, fight until you're both free.

15. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

so who to trigger that from the net?

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  16. primordial-saiyan

probably triggers both but more men. I think it's similar to coca-cola ad where the guy just strips when he spills coke on himself, they're probably using sex to sell.
    that's the ad if you didn't know but got a topless hench guy so wouldn't advise no PMO girls to look at it. :)

17. Cap. Steve Rogers

Cap. Steve Rogers Fapstronaut

18. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

15 days check in

Slowly pulling outta this shit

Reading, exercise, working hard.

Working a lot stops me going to the gym. It doesn’t stop me reading, doing press-ups and sit-ups. Taking my vitamins and omega 3.

If the human mind can dream it, it can achieve it!

19. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

It's a cool quote @Coolyorky ...

20. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Relapsed again . Been stuck in a binge for a week now ugh. Can't seem to get out.