THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

147 vote(s)
    75.4%
  2. No

48 vote(s)
    24.6%
  1. Leader of ME

Leader of ME Fapstronaut

You are our hero, real-life hero. Forget about that initiative of ours. It don't matter. Thank you and stay in touch.

I am here.

Much love .

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in my man. Good competition.

Paf-On, primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  3. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

I've lost as well. Congrats @a_new_chapter and thanks for being a good sport. I've made some mistakes and I will be taking the next few days to implement some necessary changes in my life.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. That's the plan. I have a lot more time for this now which is good. I'll post the excel as a screenshot here tonight inshaAllah. really chilled today.
    I really appreciate your kind words, it's really the collective effort of all of you who are active. You have all changed my life for sure.
    Good luck in your journey my brother! I agree the method you use without challenges works a lot better for you somehow but keep active.
    Awesome! Can't wait for wednesday and I scored in football which was good. Message me about investing tips please man :)
    Love this post, universal brotherhood is key. Making that happen as best as possible is my intention for the future.

5. Come back stronger after learning from mistakes.

AllenJT likes this.
  6. SEASON 2:
    A NEW CHAPTER IN THE REALM OF DUELS! WILL YOU BE THE CHAMPION?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I know @The Legend of Hope isn't part of this duel but the art was detailed and suitable for the 3 samurai, so had to post.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  7. Hi @AllenJT, I think weekends tend to be the time when relapses happen. I hope you'll come back stronger! You can do this!!!

8. Thank you for a good game as well @AllenJT You got this!!

9. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  10. Stilll love it :D
    thanks

11. Thank you my brother for your words :)
    I will!

If we take a moment and look back I am impressed how much all of us grew and changed but still remain ourselfes :D

Love both of you :)

12. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

13. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

14. HAHAHA

Very awesome pic, I really love it

@Pedro.kills are you still around mate?

I gotta say I am feeling super super strong on this shit.

Recently I have read a book in just 20 hours because it got ultra obsessed, it helped me to transition into a new mindset about NoFap, with the following main ideas:

- Quitting PMO is actually very easy, there are only 2 problems that set us back, indecision and low awareness of the issue.
    - Once you are fully convinced that you are going to make it, the path is easy
    - Stop suffering and taking NoFap as a challenge and a sacrifice, NO. What we need to understand is that we are not missing out NOTHING.
    - We are giving ourselfs a HAPPIER and BETTER life by quitting PMO, so you should already feel that you are winning. Feel that you are a NO FAPPER.
    - Explain to your mind the idea that the last PMO session that you had was indeed actually the last one. Do not be seeking to have the 'last one' or just one very periodically.
    - Be fully committed into believing the nofap benefits and acknowledging the harm of the PMO. When you understand this, the path is easy.
    - Separate your consciousness from your mind. Alright, we are convinced we are NoFappers, but still our mind has certain neurological circuits built into our mind, it will take a while until we recover, it is okay to have urges. Do not give up.

Hope my words inspire someone, cheers!!

15. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

day 9 check in @ohayou615 it has been a long time since i posted last time ...
    i am feeling a bit normal due to improvement in prostatitis symptoms i tend to go outside and enjoy my time with freinds due to which i give less time to internet ... i feel a bit liberated pray for my full recovery
    it has been 69 days in total of no pmo ...

16. Day 8 check in. Is anyone up for a duel?