1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. Leader of ME and a_new_chapter like this.
  3. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

4. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Oke... I'm ready

5. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95 Well, weekends are really hard to be productive on, especially after a series of productivity losses over the week. That made me extremely vulnerable today and I have been under siege on and off for the day. I am now feeling weak af and at the brink, only the liberal application of the techniques I learnt over the months stopped me from falling. Very afraid of falling atm since I know I'm on the brink and need only one last push that could come from literally anywhere.

7. TheoDumbledore

TheoDumbledore Fapstronaut

My advice is, don't just sit there and wait for the urge to come. You gotta get on your feet and start moving, literally. There has to be something you can do, clean your bedroom, your house, it doesn't matter how small it is, as long as it can get you moving, just do it! Also, try to be present when doing those things, it helps a lot.

P/s: Checking in. Feeling incredibly strong!

MOVE SOLDIER! NO TIME TO THINK! MOVE!

8. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

Good to know my enemy is strong, too! I want to keep fighting, let's do this ;)

9. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

10. Great advice my friend, appreciate it.
    Well done fighter, good to hear it. Doing good aswell, today felt easy but can't get complacent. Feeling resilient.

Paf-On likes this.
  11. I definitely spoke too soon, I failed and really shouldn't have but I'm up till 3:50am today and brought it on myself. Tip to anyone who sleeps late is don't bother because this is clearly an effect. I'll be back stronger.

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice, man.

@waiter95 Checking in for the day. I survived yesterday unscathed thanks to the liberal application of thought-watching procedures mixed with some urge surfing. Pretty much the same today, except that it's slightly better both in terms of productivity and urges, even though I was on the brink just a few hours ago and only survived due to thought watching. I think I had survived the worst of the wave, as my urges had really receded since an hour or so ago. I swear that my brain was screaming for PMO just a few hours ago and now it's like "meh". This marks a great victory I haven't had for a month or so, so yay! Moving onto Week 3 now, a milestone that I haven't reached for quite a while.

EDIT: Spoke a little bit too soon and now I have to deal with a nuisance in my brain.

13. TheoDumbledore

Checking in... Feels stronger than yesterday!

How are you holding up @Lumian

14. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

@TheoDumbledore, I'm going strong, too! I'm glad you're with me. Can you take the next round tho?

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey brother!
    You're situation is totally understandable. We are all forced to stay at home,ik. I was checking out some news in italy, and went into a forbidden site. I saw those pictures, but im not gonna relapse. Exams are gonna end tomorrow for me. Stay safe!

16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95 Checking in for the day. It seems like yesterday's victory was very decisive and now there's peace in my brain. Too bad I accidentally encountered two triggers and instead of looking away immediately, got a second look. Still unscathed, but I would rather not have been triggered like this. Weirdly enough, today wasn't as productive as I expected it to be, despite the fact that I didn't waste 7 hours on games this day.

17. TheoDumbledore

@Turtleboi A win is a win brother and I'm happy for you. Keep it up!

@Lumian Oh it's another round already? Hang on a sec i need to warm up

18. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

One more day, we're unstoppable! Keep it up!