1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Maduve aagu

Maduve aagu New Fapstronaut

I don't know how to join this challenge
    I am 4 days now

2. For me: no snapchat, instagram or youtube. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have the time to better myself and to get ahead of everyone else who will use this time to laze about. Last week I didn't do much but this week i'm ready.

Coffee Candy, cr7da8055 and fg4795 like this.
  3. These things are contrary to one another . Where you wanna improve ? No college means drawback, if you in college and wanna graduate as fast as possible . No sports mean , no physical improvement. And that ain't good if you wanna grow .

I get it, in this time we are more away from the matrix.

Guess what the beast gonna do.. Imma turn into a monster . I will use that time as you suggest me bro .

War mentallity , warrior . It's on .

4. On God.
    When they see me after a month or a half a year. They won't recognised me. Academically prepared , jacked as a bull . These folks live to
    I breathe to hunt .

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Let’s do this!

6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Sports as in live sports in a way, cause I feel I watch too much of nba and pl

7. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Come on!

8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

8A6CBEB6-8EC1-44A1-8074-3C7FB5C42A31.jpeg
    Wow! This is why I tell you all that now is the time to work!

9. You are absolutely right .

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  10. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

11. TheoDumbledore

TheoDumbledore Fapstronaut

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Not much has went on this day, it was a standard productive day. Tried sleeping early yesterday, failed miserably as I faced troubles falling asleep, but still woke up feeling more refreshed than I'd had been the past few days.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. Fight @Turtleboi. He needs a duel and fight hard.

14. This place is blessed, love hearing the struggle and success. We all will get further than we can imagine if we try. Offline more than usual but working harder than ever.

Coffee Candy and fg4795 like this.
  15. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

@TheoDumbledore, I thought you passed out! I'm glad you're ok.

16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Maduve aagu Checking in for the day. This day didn't go as well as yesterday but I can manage. Faced troubles falling asleep yesterday due to an order from my assignment group coming in way too late and it doesn't help that it's slightly nonsensical. Woke up feeling slightly dead inside. At least I'm now mostly done with my tasks.

17. Thank you! On day 81 today :) My best streak was 83 so I am determined to beat it now. It's weird, the less time I have, the more productive I am and everything just falls into right places.
    @WolfHound 獣 ça va mon ami? J'étudie le français maintenant :D If you ever need someone to cheer you up or blow some inspiration dust at your direction you know whom to address! Stay humble and strong!

fg4795, Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  18. Nice to see you , A . I thought you don't recognize me anymore. With that name. Imma change it to BBB soon , probably . You did more than 60 days with zero NoFap . Be careful now ! You can cheer me as much as you wish . Much love .

fg4795, Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  19. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

ok i'm back on my off time i done a 21 days streak the longest streak that i've ever done but i broke it a week a go and i've been lost since then so today i'm going to start trying hard again, looking for a figther if there's one :oops:

Alex_Al likes this.
  20. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Maduve aagu Checking in for the day. Well, today was truly meh. Woke up halfway through the night and got some really sticky urges(It's probably just half-sleepy me being unable to control my mind as well as a conscious me) that refused to go away. Productivity wise it's about the same as yesterday, but I made cookies. Cookies that out of my laziness I decided to bake tomorrow(I mean, the recipe did recommend leaving it overnight, so meh). Not sure why, but I can't seem to haul my ass to do anything today. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention the progress of my mindfulness practice, let's say that for today, it's slightly shittier than yesterday, seeing as I am now feeling super lazy but didn't stop it until I typed this out and realized it. Showers still are dominated by random thoughts despite me making it full mindfulness time.