1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I'd say let it happen naturally, this is something we can't help and our body needs to deal with excess fluid in someway. The effects of a WD don't make me feel guilty or give me brainfog but the effects of M do. I think WD are part of the rebooting phase and they don't count as a relapse.

Jag Hyde and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  2. Only way out of this is patience, that's key. Over time the brain will stop trying to piss you off and get you to go back and your body will have to accept and be disciplined that you are it's owner. Relapsing as you can't sleep can build a dependency on it when you need to sleep from experience.

CoolBuddy7 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  4. Yeah I definitely agree with this.

5. It'll get better once your body learns how to deal with no P&M bro, the path to transcendence was never gonna be easy. I think the brain can do things like trick brain fog and other things to try get you to relapse but if you don't you will be purer and stronger. Think of every benefit it gives especially how good you feel compared to giving in and keep fighting. This is a fight, PMO can attack in any way, with full force attack in urges or just slyly with small justifications but the absolute is that it isn't worth it. No matter what.

MONSTER MONK and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  6. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thank you.
    Love is the way

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Yes, you're eventually going down to where you started again @MASTER MONK . Don't do this. It's you who is in control of yourself. Your brain is just showing you different alternatives to do for now. Ultimately you have to make this decision. Remember all those times before, especially after your relapse, the way you felt so bad to have done it. You don't have to do it, even if you feel like you need it, no Matter what !

Exactly, it's just not worth your time. Stop it.

Are you trying to do Semen Retention ? Even if you're trying it so hard, remember that you're in your teens, and you have a lot of hormone's running up and down your body. It's completely Okay to experience wet dreams.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  8. what you said is so true, I'd add to that even when your brain makes it seem insignificant as that's one of the tactics of the enemy within. You forget all the bad, just to give in to our animal desires which we are different from because we have the choice to not give in.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    No
    Nope,the lack of sleep prevents my wet dreams (don't really have sexual dreams, just emissions). This causes build up and erections. Semen Retention is bullshit. Anyways.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  10. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Aha day 1 is now complete now it's day 2. I count from 1 not 0.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

If I am allowed to ask, Do you stay awake most of the days usually or, only now due to some stuff to be learnt for finals or something ? If it's related to Learning, I think you shouldn't be stressing out yourself too much. Remember the part when Aang was so nervous and sleepless when he was about to take out the fire lord before Sozin's comet arrived ? It's just like that. You have to stop being so nervous, and just like everyone say, Sleep is essential to every human being.
    ( It's my Opinion anyways. I am not among the group of people who say, that the time spent Sleeping can be used for something else productive. ) In fact, for the past three months, I kind of stayed awake, to complete learning, and I now regret doing that. It didn't help me much, and sometimes, I became so tired. So, I would suggest you to sleep, at least for 4 or 5 hours a day.

12. OK so the problem is the lack of sleep. What you can do now is go take a cold shower or workout and take a cold shower. And then get enough night sleep. If we do not get enough sleep and/or don't eat well our brain goes literally crazy. And we are trying to reboot it. So, Monk, back to basics.

13. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

14. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Why can't you sleep with an erection? Erections while you sleep are just like WDs in the fact that they occur naturally. Is the reason you can't sleep is because you are focusing on the erection?

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  15. Said no real monk ever.

16. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Yeah, I thought this would happen, anyways, that's just his opinion. Your opinion on the other hand is different and you both have your own opinions due to your own set of unique experiences with stuff. Let's just leave this here before it turns into a heated argument. So, Beast.. What's your take on today's question of your's ? You sure would have your say on it, and I would like to hear that !

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thank you everyone. Still on track
    Sleep is sometimes bad due to anxiety sometimes,Insomnia you can say, but due to exams it's worse.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  18. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Happy to know that.

Not sleeping because you're anxious about your exams, it's not going to help. Just sleep, that's some help you're doing to yourself. You're helping yourself heal.

19. Love

20. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

16 day check in.

My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight NoFap soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army,we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' P addiction . Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the P lessons in humanity. P ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a NoFap-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a bitch we find wearin' a P uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the PMO,and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the PMO won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the PMO will be sickened by us, and the PMO will talk about us, and the PMO will fear us. And when the PMO closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?