1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Exercise Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

2 sets of pushups . The first 10 in each set were plyometric (?) . Exploding up off the ground and then continued with regular pushups until i felt I couldn't do anymore. Not much but something. Only 2 sets but honest ones. I think I'll have to start getting up earlier and exercising before work. Sometimes I get going and forget about it until I'm getting ready for bed. Tommorow another day

2. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

3. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

2 sets pushups Good sets each one until the end. Not much but still something. Plus tibetin rites

4. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I do not. :c
    But I think I'll just do some floor exercises and what not, in a few days, which doesn't involve my foot. But getting to the gym like this, is not going to happen. Too many stairs and too far away (I don't drive). ;)

You're welcome. :)

Xience likes this.
  5. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Krav Maga this morning. Might do a leg day later, but I'm stuck home waiting to sign for an important FedEx package.

Xience likes this.
  6. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I am proud to share that I was at the gym today:

130kg deadlift, then lat-pulldown and another exercise for the back which I do not know on English. Going with my friend to the gym on the morrow!

Xience likes this.
  7. Xience

Xience Guest

8. Xience

Xience Guest

:emoji_muscle::emoji_clap:

LoyalKnight likes this.
  9. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Tibetan rites, neck Bridges and 8 sets of PUSHups for a total of 200.

10. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Today tibetn rites , 3 sets pullups I'm up to 7 consecutively as of today, and 3 sets dumbrll curls

11. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Tibetan rites. 4 sets PUSHups - 130. 50 in the first set, most I've done consecutively in at least a couple years. I'll do more later

12. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I had a rest day today, but I did a lot actually. Yesterday though I had a brutal leg session, and my legs are still aching from the exercise right now. I squatted 115kg, plus a lot leg press (no idea how much, +200kg though) and also calf raises with +120kg. Felt great - and brutal afterwards. Aching still now - lets see how long that will last!

13. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Tibetan rites. 4 sets pullups. May do more. Low energy today. The little bit I did is slot better than nothing and once again it's the accountability here that got me to do even that little bit. I'm hoping that gradually over time working out becomes a much bigger part of my life. I like feeling stronger and fit I just don't always like working for it . Oh well.

14. Nish_09

Nish_09 Fapstronaut

@LoyalKnight
    Man, first of all, that spoiler image is awesome. I felt really encouraged.

I have recently focussed myself into Yoga, as I want to fix my stiffness problem. So, I did the following poses 3 sets each
    1. Cow pose
    2. Split Stretch
    3. Child-pose
    4. Camel Pose
    5. Bow-pose
    6. Plow-pose
    7. Cradle-pose
    8. Legs up the wall

Moreover, after 8 months, I finally started my gym. I just did it for 30-35 minutes

1. Bench Press
    2. Lying Fly
    3. Alternated Biceps Curl
    4. Some Treadmill
    5. Leg Extension

Its really difficult, but I want to repeat this tomorrow also

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    LoyalKnight and Puretim like this.
  15. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Just got back from an hour walk at a pretty fast pace. Good night

LoyalKnight and Nish_09 like this.
  16. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

5 Tibetan rites and 4 sets of PUSHups with feet elevated. Tough sets. I think I'll feel it my chest tommorow. I do mostly pusups and pullups. I'm going to add dips and squats for the meat of my workouts with supplementary dumdbells and kettle bells.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  17. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I had a chest and shoulder day today in the gym, together with my gym partner. Bench press included, and other exercises whose name I do not know on English.

The day started out to be great, but turned to be really horrible since I relapsed shortly after the gym.

18. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yesterday I missed. I did physical work all day and then picked up my 5 year old daughter. Talk about exhausting, she wears me out completely. I have her weekends too but can always find time early to do something. I think I'll give myself Wednesdays off. Today was Tibetan rites and 4 sets of pullups. I may do more tonight but I doubt it. My sleep has been so messed up since I'm no pmo that I just want to sit and veg. I have to push thru it. It will pass

LoyalKnight likes this.
  19. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Today I was at the gym once more, but only with the purpose to meet with my friend and have a session together. It was my 3rd day in a row at the gym now, and PMO made me feel really exhausted and depleted so fast.....

I did a mixed workout, not really efficient, but we had lots of fun chatting and exercising together. I did squats and leg presses and some other exercises together with him, for the shoulders and the neck (forgot the name)

PMO is certainly making things UNENJOYABLE for me.

20. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

So far today. Tibetan rites, 4 sets elevatedvpushups