1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Exercise Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Today: 32 km cycling at an average speed of 21 km/h. My legs are tired!
    Some other upper body workout like pull-ups, push-ups, muscle-ups
    , etc but less than usual.

Good luck folks and @Game 2 , good work!

2. Thanks man

Future role model likes this.
  3. Same to you man

4. After almost 20 days of not working out, I have finally managed to start again this Wednesday. Started squatting every day again, today and in Wednesday I did my full body sessions, and yesterday I did only squats, calves, abs, rear delt and arm super set. I really need to be more consistent, my physique is varying too much. One day I look like a Greek God and the next month my physique gets average... I also did my stretching routine yesterday and today, I have to do it if I want to squat every day safely. I'm glad you guys are being consistent! :)

5. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

I done one push up today . You may laugh but this is the beginning of me reclaiming my Greek god body . Check out my profile pic on Skype figshealy

6. That's some really nice physique bro!
    Hope you will get it back!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    WARRIORMAN and Baldur like this.
  7. Just got home from gym, did another great session today. Instead of normal squats I did Bulgarian split squat, it's sooo exhausting. After that, I did standing and sitting calf raises, hanging leg raises, ab wheel, face pulls(doing these everyday) and arm super set.

WARRIORMAN likes this.
  8. Friday: running 3.43 km (avg tempo 5:35 min/km)
    Saturday: running 3.12 km (avg tempo 4:35 min/km)

I am getting more consistent with my running and I'm starting to notice a difference! Feels good. It's still Saturday here so hopefully I will have time to do some more exercises.

Thanks for the tip! I will try the Bulgarian split squats next time.

9. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Thanks bro , just had killer session in weight room , all chest , I train like a warrior on chest one day for 45 minutes , then back another day and then my legs the third day . It's intense but it works . Check out Dorian yeats blood and guts routine . Simple but effective .

10. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Great man . You have inspired me to start working out again after a three month break

11. We are here to inspire each other mate. You motivate me as well.

WARRIORMAN likes this.
  12. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

I will be training in gym again tomorrow as weather forecast here is shit . I will do my back . Some lovely hottie down the gym today . Heads were not great but cracking bodies on them bitches

13. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

I hit gym again today , thanks for the mitivation . Killer session . Back traps and arms . Stiff now but life is good . Time for sleep now , God bless you my warrior brother

14. In addition to the running I did on Saturday, I also cycled 13 km and had a short session (30 min) in the outdoor gym.

Sunday: 3.5 km running (avg tempo: 4.37 min/km)
    1h and 45 mins in the outdoor gym. Muscle ups, pull-ups, dips, sit-ups, and so on. My friend and I came up with an obstacle course we practised on and it was really fun. Also, it was a very good workout since I can feel it in my whole body. :D

15. I'm glad to hear that bro, just keep going, journey of getting your old physique back has just began!

Yesterday I wasn't able to hit the gym because we were expecting some family friends to come. But it wasn't an excuse for me, so I did calisthenics session. A year ago, when I was doing calisthenics only, my max strict push ups was 65. Yesterday I barely did 30 lol. I guess I should incorporate push ups in my training sessions again, I feel ashamed for neglecting them. Anyways, it was great session, did a lot of push ups, than for back I did chin ups and body rows. I did legs last yesterday, finished workout with some jumping squats, it was tough.

WARRIORMAN likes this.
  16. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Well done brother , you make us all proud

17. I've been working out as usual since last update, e.g. a lot of cycling and running.

Good luck folks. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2020
  18. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Hej guys and girls!
    What a wonderful view, all of you guys doing well. :)
    @Force Majeure great decision to take Krav Maga classes! (I'm into KM since 2011) and it still challenges me and wisens me up. Great choice!
    And great streak! :)

Update:
    I just came back from a vacation with lots of movement. My grip strength and many other parts have developed a lot in this time. It feels great! :)

See you around!
    /Baldur

19. yoga 30 min

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2020
    Baldur likes this.