***The Exercise Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Power yoga and dance class today + a bunch of walking as cherry on top. :)
    Surprisingly I for the most part don't suck, at the yoga.

2. Over an hour of gymnastic. On the next day I only managed to make 10 min of exercise.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Hi all,
    Would love to join this group as I'm currently struggling with my exercise routine, I'd like to keep myself accountable. If no requirement for hardcore insanity-type workourts, I'm in! :D

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  4. Did 36 kg dumbells bench press for 3 sets today. Feels good. Starting to get strong.

Only hardcore workouts allowed, sorry.
    Nah, welcome!

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Ran 12 miles yesterday at a sub 8 minute pace.

6. Day 16. Leg routine today again. Also yoga. The only part of my body that's sore is my neck, lol.

7. Day 17. Upper body routine. Tomorrow I'm trying out a spinning class; that's gonna suck, because my endurance is pretty poor.

8. I had a great winter-hiking-experience. After that I fell out of the zone again. Now I've got a real life accountability partner for exercise and other stuff.

Great to see that this thread gets going again!
    Wish you all awesome workouts!!!

9. Day 18. Did the spinning. Don't think I'm doing it again. :p

10. Way to go! That sounds like a good restart, taking the challenge for real once more. I want to do the same but right now I have an injured foot which has been a pain in the *ss for the last two months. This has really messed up my training. As soon as my foot is good again I will take this challenge one more time.

11. I'm gonna hit the gym. I'm feeling really down, but it usually helps to cheer me up.
    Injuries really suck, I was taking up running for a while, but the arches of my feet started hurting and eventually I gave up. Maybe I just need a special type of shoe, but I can't be bothered with that right now.

12. I ended up doing both upper body and legs yesterday. So today I just did 10 minutes of jump rope. I have 17" calves and barely fit into some of my jeans, so I've cut back in the jump roping, tho. :p

13. The dance class was rough today, damn social anxiety. My mindfulness training (among other things) does help, though. the old me would've had a complete mental breakdown.
    Also I did "legs". But it's devolved into mostly glute+hamstring training since I'm content with the size of my quads and calfs.

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  14. Day 22. Upper body routine again. I'm still getting noticably stronger every single week (newbie gains :cool:). It's really motivating.

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  15. Day 24. Still going strong. Almost didn't do anything on day 23, but I got a late workout in.

16. Shoto Jaya is back.Recovered from my wrist injury.Today is the tricep and chest day

icebreaker polarstern likes this.
  17. Grrr I messed up. No daily exercise (but nearly). Which did I do something and which not??
    Today at least I did a bunch of workout! So back to 1/30.

To myself or who it may concern:
    10 Minutes of exercise is already enough, which means you just need to start with it. Most of the times it will become more like 40 or 60 minutes.

Note: weekly updates intended.

Shoto Jaya and Deleted Account like this.
  18. Want to stop 656

Want to stop 656 Fapstronaut

19. I failed too.:p
    I'm not enjoying my leg routine. I might need to switch up somehow.

Shoto Jaya likes this.