1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Wonderful, you're back on the list @queen_of_diamonds. Stay strong and fresh.

2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

200 Day Challenge (Started June 29th at night)

43 days left (as of December 3rd)

4. _Just_For_PRJ_

_Just_For_PRJ_ Fapstronaut

Sorry guys I have been off since 25 Oct
    Which I shouldn't be
    I have made a decision to complete the whole Syllabus of Class 11th and 12th Before Christmas
    It may sound stupid or silly, but I have to give an entrance exam called NEET. This exam will decide my future, my destiny.
    Once I will crack this Exam I will get admission in Top Medical Colleges of India. And I am Aiming for the best medical College in India i.e. AIIMS NEW DELHI (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
    I was laging behind syllabus, a month ago, so I have to make a decision to study about 16 hours a day, although I never reached till 16 hours but definitely I never gone below 12 hours

Although it felt like I lost some good connections especially from this website
    Because there are some people,I don't even know their face yet they are connected so deeply with me

So i felt should not leave this place :)
    So here I am:)

Day 103 ( ah ,forget to notify about 100 days done) :emoji_innocent:

5. Hey, @_Just_For_PRJ_ , welcome back. You are now again on the finaList and on your way to be a MONSTER in 100 days. YAY!

Good luck for your exams!

Remember
    • Check in daily, it helps to stay committed and encourages all to thrive.
    • On Day 0, check in and tag me. I then unlock your achievement and you will be a MONSTER.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    • After a week of inactivity the ✔ will be removed.
    • After 10 days of inactivity you will be removed from the finaLIST.
    It‘s great to have you participating in the challenge. Stay strong, fresh and well.

- kammaSati

6. _Just_For_PRJ_

_Just_For_PRJ_ Fapstronaut

Day 100 check-in :)

@kammaSati

I am back with New Vision, New Faith
    Let's make it happen Guys !!!

7. relapse. gotta figure this out soon. day 300.

8. Do not give up, the right one is always the next one ;)

9. One Day at a Time. 300 days can be overwhelming. Take it day by day, just today, only today ... and all of a sudden 300 days have passed :). Stay strong and fresh, you got this.

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.