THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by kammaSati, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

140 vote(s)
    95.2%
  2. Maybe later

7 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

NOTORIOUS: one day to go. A lot of things can happen in one day. It ain’t over ‘til it’s over.

2. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
  3. LeBlanc001

LeBlanc001 Fapstronaut

4. YAY!
    Well done @LeBlanc001. Congratulations. Your achievement has been unlocked and you are now a GUARDIAN of this Challenge.
    Keep going, stay safe, grow and be the man you love.​

5. PrioritySystem

NOTORIOUS: 0 days to go. Achievement obtained! @kammaSati

Let’s keep up the momentum and go straight for the next goal. I will announce my next challenge tomorrow.

6. Congratulations guys. Keep it up! (I probably don’t have to tell you that though) Hopefully I can get my goal this time.

fg4795 and kammaSati like this.
  7. PrioritySystem

Actually you do, this stuff is getting really hard. Lots of pent up sexual energy in the body. Getting restless and constantly need to remind myself of the goal and to stay on track, to not let the eyes go astray. P is not a threat at all since I don't have a laptop and am blocking ALL websites EXCEPT a few ones that I manually allowed on my iPhone (it's an awesome feature).

Girls/women in public are the problem, at work, in the gym, etc. And I need to stay sane or else I forget why I'm doing it and lose motivation. Which would inevitably lead to me running about like a headless chicken and M'ing at some point.

My current streak is 30 days. So I better be ready for what's ahead...

8. WOooooHoooooo!
    Congratulations
    @PrioritySystem
    Your achievement has been unlocked
    and you are now NOTORIOUS.
    Stay safe until tomorrow
    hehe

fg4795 and bellator de Christi like this.
  9. You could try releasing the pent up sexual energy by doing something instead of m’ing. It’s a strange concept but taking the general idea of it could help you out.

kammaSati likes this.
  10. PrioritySystem

I think you have linked a video, but I can’t watch it because of my iPhone restrictions (YouTube is NOT safe for me).

It’s true, the energy needs to be invested into something else, that’s the idea of the transmutation, hopefully I will be able to do just that in the next following days and weeks ahead

11. PrioritySystem

@bellator de Christi you’ve been on this thread for a while, but you’re not in the hall of fame yet. Of course it is your own decision, but don’t you think it could be a good idea to get your name on that list with a more manageable goal? 300 days is insane, it’s only the most experienced, mature, wise and enlightened people who can get this extremely far (or just people with low libido :p ).

Maybe it’s an unrealistic goal and you’re making it too difficult for yourself. Then again, maybe I’m wrong, but it’s just an impression I have.

12. You might be right. Whenever I see a challenge I always try to go big, but it’s probably because I can’t swallow my ego. I’ll give myself 3 more chances with this 300 day thing, and if I don’t get it then I’ll move down the list.

kammaSati and PrioritySystem like this.
  13. PrioritySystem

My new challenge: RYU.

@kammaSati

40 days to go...

14. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Sorry for the late check-in, I'm in the middle of my final exams. I am not able to go past 4 days sadly.
    Guardian: 4 days to go.

15. Great, you are on the finaList again, going for RYU. 40 days. Stay strong, stay safe and happy