1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Yeah,@determinedtoquit you did :). But good you're back. Let me know what goal you have in mind and then start again. Stay strong and fresh.

2. Welcome @_Just_For_PRJ_ , right, you start this challenge the day you join, i.e. today is Day 100. Let me know if that is ok for you then I add you to the list. Stay strong and fresh.

3. I think I should also join friend. So @kammaSati pls include me in GUARDIAN......> (goal countdown 5 to 0)

4. _Just_For_PRJ_

_Just_For_PRJ_ Fapstronaut

No problem man

Day 100 check in..

5. That's great @_Just_For_PRJ_ , you are now on the finaList and on your way to be a MONSTER in 100 days. YAY!

Remember
    • Check in daily, it helps to stay committed and encourages all to thrive.
    • On Day 0, check in and tag me. I then unlock your achievement and you will be a MONSTER.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    • After a week of inactivity the ✔ will be removed.
    • After 10 days of inactivity you will be removed from the finaLIST.
    It‘s great to have you participating in the challenge. Stay strong, fresh and well.

- kammaSati

6. Welcome @SUPERJO, so good you are joining us in this Challenge. You are now on the finaList and on your way to be a GUARDIAN in 5 days. YAY!

Remember
    • Check in daily, it helps to stay committed and encourages all to thrive.
    • On Day 0, check in and tag me. I then unlock your achievement and you will be a GUARDIAN.
    • Add the link to your signature: {Your countdown goal} in •THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN• (Copy/Paste).
    It‘s great to have you participating in the challenge. Stay strong, fresh and well.

- kammaSati

7. _Just_For_PRJ_

8. _Just_For_PRJ_

9. _Just_For_PRJ_

10. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

200 Day Challenge (Started June 29th at night)

97 days left (as of October 10th)